Huldrula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dysfunctional Family~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stream (not Kisame's den)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
saphraira

saphraira

Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:13 pm

no of corse not. i havent ever atchally had any kits of my own. nor do i plan too im hopefull that evetunally someone will pick a close species to be mated with and by some luck reproduce. now mairgold. she is my other twin shes a wolf shes mated to my son joey. hes a human as far as i know im unsure if he still is. i hope so he can blend in well so hes usefull to get human things. marigold and tooky are veary close and those three i favor honstly she sterected and rubbed the back of her head
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:18 pm

I smile lightly when i heard that for some reason, and thought of some fun things to do with a humanin the pack.

"sounds like a large varaity of members."
Back to top Go down
https://huldrula.forummotion.com
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:22 pm

vampires,demons,reptiles,fish,mammels,reptiles,anphibons, i think we have some kind of angel we have alot of breeds. it makes for aquward mating
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:31 pm

"so a pairing in the same clacifications is rare huh? on interesting group."

I say and smirk lightly, interested in this pack.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:43 pm

the wonder is how half of us dont just try to eat the other half. her ears tilted up as she heard two pairs of foot steps approching. she looked up in the direction of the approching and couldent help the large and smug smirk on her face. hello~ she called to them trying hard to stop her tail from thumping against the tree as it wagged.
Back to top Go down
Sindrudru

Sindrudru

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:08 pm

Sin and Sasori walked up to hear the welcome from her offspring. Bonjour Sin smiled and walked up to her daughter.

Sasori calmly walked next to Sin with a blank expression on his face. Hello.

((u where talking to me right?))
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:55 pm

Saphraira resisted the urge to push the male off her lap and smiled at them. this is tobi. father. it felt weird to say that out loud to him.. a small twitch went through her body. she ignored this and looked down at the dog in her lap tobi this is my father
Back to top Go down
Sindrudru

Sindrudru

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:52 pm

Sasori was shocked to to hear Sin's daughter call him "Father". He was utterly speechless, he looked to Sin to see a bright red blush consume the normal tone of her skin. He looked back to the Sin's daughter and the male that was perched upon her. Ummmmm.... He didn't know much about Sin, therefore Sasori couldn't answer without the possibility of insault.

Sin could feel her cheeks burst into flames when Sasori looked at her. She looked down trying not to make eye contact with Sasori.Shannon, how about you introduce Tobi to... Sin stuttered on thinking who Tobi hasn't met Go get Tooky, it's getting late. Sin completely jumped the gun on that one but she managed to say something at least. Sin doubted that Shannon would do what she requested but never the less she tried to stop her from talking to Sasori.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:26 pm

she tilted her head to the side and shrugged i suppose tobi should meet itachi now anyway she took her natural from and ran off to tookys tree leaving the three expecting tobi to follow her.
(( you shouldent be so suprised ive considerd him that for a while now even though its realy weird to accoite that word with him seriously >>Smile)
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:40 pm

i look at the two new people and smile lightly before saying hi to them both, seeing sasori a bit confused when Saph called him father. when Saph went to get tooky, I looked at the two, a bit confused.

"so, whatcha two, do for the pack and are you two mates?"

I ask, wanting to know this group better.
Back to top Go down
Sindrudru

Sindrudru

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Sasori was relieved that Sin's daughter had left, but when Tobi had asked such a serious question he took Sin aside, leaned down and whispered into her ear. Not to be rude or anything, but you know, I don't have, those kind of feelings for you. Sasori stepped back and looked Sin, he tried to be polite about it but the truth was he had no feelings for Sin, he didn't really care for her at all

Sin could feel her heart sink and break into a million pieces, but she swallowed her pride I know, it's not surprising. She was dying on the inside, she really wasn't surprised about the whole thing, she knew he had no feelings to begin with. They turned back to Tobi No we aren't, Shannon is just insane.
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:01 pm

I tilt my head at what happened and what she said, sensing that what ever sasori said, hurt Sin which i knew what and planned to use that for manipulation later. but to keep my omega look, I asked more questions.

"sasori, wat can you do? do you hunt or act like a guard?"
Back to top Go down
Sindrudru

Sindrudru

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:08 pm

Sasori thought for a moment I'm a living puppet, with poison skills... I guess i would be a hunter but i'm not part of your group so you really shouldn't consider me part of it Sasori looked at Tobi then to me. I should be going, i need to finish my work. Sasori turned and left without another word.
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:16 pm

I sigh out of disapointment and watch him leave, keeping in mind that he is a puppet and excels in poison.

"so Sin, what shall we do?"
Back to top Go down
Sindrudru

Sindrudru

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:20 pm

Sin looked at Tobi. Um... i have no clue. You have anything in mind, I really don't care what we do. Sin felt extremely depressed but she didn't want to let it show, so she sucked it up.
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:24 pm

"well we can go hunting, killing what every we want."

I say, behind her, gone from were I once was. there was no sign that i was going to move at all, i just seemed to warp from point A to point B.

"common, i'm sure killing something will cheer you up."

I say, telling she was hidding her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Sindrudru

Sindrudru

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:27 pm

Sin smiled, she enjoyed killing things. Yeah killing sounds fun Sin paused What makes you think i need cheering up?
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:31 pm

"well when your as logical as I am, you notice things, even minor things."

I say, smirking lightly at her, showing her i care before continuing talking.

"so what kind of game shall we hunt?"
Back to top Go down
Sindrudru

Sindrudru

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:34 pm

Sin felt, like she had overlooked Tobi. She planned to find out more about him one way or another. How about, anything in out path? Sin grimly smiled, she enjoyed killing sprees, even with no real target she found them exciting.
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:38 pm

"lead the way."

I say, planning on taking this spree as a chance to train my skills at hunting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stream (not Kisame's den)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Huldrula :: Role Playing Area :: The Land of Fun :: Stream-
Jump to: