Huldrula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dysfunctional Family~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stream (not Kisame's den)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tooky

Tooky

Stream (not Kisame's den) Empty
PostSubject: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:06 pm

The stream is rather large, being able to allow passage for any of the animals who choose to swim down it. There are sections of the stream where the water is more shallow, which are good for fishing or just splashing around in play. The rocks that line the bottom and the stream bed are generally very smooth due to the water constantly wearing them down. The water its self is generally calm, but if there's too much rain it can become sort of rapid and overflow. Also luckily for the group it usually doesn't completely freeze over in winter.
Back to top Go down
Tooky

Tooky

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:37 pm

Tooky padded over to the stream her body stiffening slightly as her paws touched the slippery, damp rocks. Swimming wasn't an issue, she was a strong swimmer, but still... it seemed almost a little too easy to loose your balance when the rocks were like this and that would be embarrassing and rather frightening... The she-cat dipped her head and lapped at the water, watching the ripples her tongue made as she did so. The water was peaceful today and she could feel the gentle current lapping at her paws. Her eyes half closed in contentment when the sound of a twig loudly snapping caused her to jump and loose her balance sliding across the rocks as she attempted to regain her footing. But in the end she failed and collapsed in the water with a loud splash.

Kisame couldn't help but chuckle at Tooky's all-so-graceful collapse in the water. He had only stepped on a twig and still she had a whole spazz attack over it. "Nice one." he commented teasingly, watching as she struggled back to her paws and glared at him. Though she looked pathetic, her fur was all damp and hanging close to her body, she reminded him of a half-drowned rat... "Did the water attack you?" he added jokingly starting to chuckle again.

Ears hot with embarrassment the she-cat pulled herself back up and sent and icy glare in the direction of the shark-man who had caused her to fall. She dragged herself out of the stream and shook her fur, a slight hiss of annoyance came from her as she realized her fur would look awkwardly spiky until it dried. "Kisame...." she growled in annoyance, wishing she could blame it all on him, though she couldn't... why did she have to be such a klutz?!
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:45 pm

Saphraira burst out from the trees on the oppsite side of the stream. she was pnating lightly as she had just run from her cave. her eyes darkedn a she saw what to her appeared to be her half drwned offspring and her shark deamon brother laghing at her. rage made her eyes dark and she rushes across the river grabbing the neck of the older male and forcing him to the ground he was strong but she was stronger. WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DAUTHER YOU PERVERTED SHARK the fur on her ears and tail was on end she had ben in human form for a while now but to his luck she dident have her club so insted of hitting him she shook him DONT YOU EVER TRY TO DRAG HER UNDER WATER AGAIN OR I SWEAR I WILL TELL MOTHER AND THEN EAT YOU!! she ranted
Back to top Go down
Tooky

Tooky

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:57 pm

This time it was Kisame's turn to be surprised. He found himself on the ground with a very pissed Saphraira on top on him with her hands around his neck demanding that he left her daughter alone while shaking him. "What the hell?" He asked using his strength to pry his little sister's hands off him, and sat up, "I didn't touch her. She did a good job of drowning all by herself."

Tooky purred, satisfied now that Kisame had been punished, but guilty because he really hadn't done anything. She walked over to the two and sat down next to Saphraira still pouting, "Still... He didn't have to laugh."she pointed out, " Kisame's a bully mommy" she added looking at Saphraira in an abused child sort of way, though anyone could tell she was playing around with the last statement, it was her attempt to lighten the mood, she HAD just gotten Kisame beat up for no reason... She owed him that much at least...
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:01 am

I come in shortly after Saph and look around and see Saph and get near her, seeing tooky and kisame.

"What happened Saph?"
Back to top Go down
https://huldrula.forummotion.com
Sindrudru

Sindrudru

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:42 am

Sin ran at a slow pace which made her late to the stream. She looked at Tooky. She was soaked then Sin looked at Kisame. If you did this to her shark you will die Sin growled at Kisame in warning
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:15 pm

she looked over to her older brother sheepishly i seem to have misjudged the situation. tooky fell into the river and in my panic i assumed kisame had done something to aid her in that. she half bowed to her older brother rubbing the back of her headim sorry brother. she turned to her mother knowing full well wich parent she go the homocidal urges from kisame did not do anything to tooky..
Back to top Go down
Sindrudru

Sindrudru

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:39 pm

Oh, sweetheart be more careful when walking around water.Sin tried to be a good mother and grandmother but she had to admit she had anger issues. Kisame, i apologize for blaming you. But be kind enough to help her when she does fall.
Back to top Go down
Tooky

Tooky

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:50 pm

Kisame just sort of sat there muttering something about how females were demons who jumped to conclusions too fast.

Tooky twitched her tail slightly in embarrassment, "Well... On the bright side. I don't smell like dog now..." she purred, looking at Tobi before adding a lazy, "No offense..."
The she-cat licked her wet fur in an attempt to neaten the spikes it had become. She HATED it when her fur got wet. It was so awkward and made her look weird. While true she had planned on swimming or bathing that plan had included her human form, it was a LOT less awkward to bath in streams when you only had long fur on your head... 'At least Itachi didn't see that...' she thought her eyes darting over the group, "Don't mention this.... Ever." she meowed darkly, hoping that not only would Itachi never see it, he would never even know of it. She didn't want him to think she was even MORE of a klutz then he must already do.
Back to top Go down
Sindrudru

Sindrudru

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:02 pm

Sin laughed at Tooky's dark voice because it was weird for her to hear it. If you want i'll tell Itachi you got wet, i bet he'll like that. Sin snickered jokingly about telling him. She knew that Tooky had feelings for him but Sin wouldn't be so rude as to tell him anything like that. Sin turned and sniffed herself. i should bathe sooner or later. She looked to the water, then to the direction it was flowing in. I'm going to head down stream for some privacy. Anyone follows me and i will be very upset. She looks at her family, then turn around and walked down stream to deeper waters.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:23 pm

Saphraira looked around at the group and blinked im going to bathe as well. anyone who dose not wish to see my human form uncoverd should leave nowshe watched her older brother praticly run off causing her to giggle hard she sat on the ground in her human form wating for the others to leave resisting the urge to just jump in clothes and all.
Back to top Go down
Sindrudru

Sindrudru

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Sin walked down the stream until she came to a drop, resulting in a waterfall which was the perfect place to bathe. She transformed into a human and climbed down the steep edge of the rocks by the waterfall. Once she got to the bottom she pealed away her outer clothes and was debating to take off her undergarments or to just bathe in them. She looked at a nearby tree and slipped her shirt and pants on the tree branch so that they wouldn't get dirty. She decided to take her bra and panties off so that she could wear them when she got out. Sin walked back to the river and slipped into the water, it felt cool on her skin, but not so cold that it was uncomfortable. She waded waist deep over to the falling water, and once she was fully submerged under the rushing water, she relaxed and let her mind wander and her body de-tense. She knew someone would come whether it be Shannon, Tooky or someone else, she knew that privacy was a luxury that she just could not have, and to be completely honest with herself, she didn't really want.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:55 pm

The vixen followed her mother after a moment deciding she may as well be out of range of the new male. MOM. im here as well she quickly stripped behind a tree and ran into the water as fast as she could swimming down to the bottem holding her breath for a moment before surfacing shaking her hair from her face. she knelt in the water to keep herself coverd not out of shame but for the fact it was cold to be half in and half out she grinned at her monther impishly and giggled hi
Back to top Go down
Sindrudru

Sindrudru

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:01 pm

Hello Sin laughed at the fact that she knew her family so well.So i see you have decided to bathe with me.Sin looked at her daughter. She doubted that Tooky would come but wasn't sure about Tobi. So, that Tobi, is he anything to you, or is he just something that followed you home?
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:05 pm

she scrambled onto a rock pulling her knees to her chest and tilting her head. im not sure. hes facinating... but in a way he followed me home. did i tell you he collapsed my old den? she smiled a little his head was stuck in the whole and it just collapsed. his pack was chasing me for some reason. she shiverd as the sun warmed her her tail wagging slightly he will be a grate addtion to our pack anyway..
Back to top Go down
Sindrudru

Sindrudru

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:12 pm

Ahhh i see Sin climbed out of the water and grabbed her clothes from the branch and putting them on. Once she was clothed she sat down.Anything interesting i should know about? ((who's doing what akatsuki members?))
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:15 pm

he considerd telling her mother about his mre alpha side but decided against it climbing down and redressing no. nothing of intrest ((you sasori. tooky itachi.))
Back to top Go down
Sindrudru

Sindrudru

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:21 pm

Sin stretched out on the grass and let the sun's rays caress the visible skin that her clothes didn't quite cover, and sighed .Nothing interesting at all, really? Sin was bored, but if nothing was going on she couldn't do much to stop that. Sin thought about going and doing something but she couldn't think of anything to do.
((Wait i has to be sasori.... this just makes things easyer for me cause i dnt have to include him :3))
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:27 pm

she climbed on the grass and curled up taking her normal form hes got an orange face what else do you want mom she sneezed.
Back to top Go down
Sindrudru

Sindrudru

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:31 pm

Bless you, and i was hoping for some excitement or something interesting in general. Sin yawned and looked up to the clouds
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:34 pm

Saphraira got up and stretched shifting back to human and doing a couple flips and tumbles on the grass. why dont you ask sasori if you two can get out of here and adventure she struck a hero pose and giggled.it would do you both good and freak out some people
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:38 pm

I just layed down were I was when the females wandered off to bathe, waiting for them to return, not wanting to be rude and peep on them. I sighed lightly wondering what they might be saying. this is boring, does Saph really trust me alone?

With that thought, i fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sindrudru

Sindrudru

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:46 pm

Sin blushed i dont know where he is. He's probably doing something, with someone else Probably dosn't even care anyway so why should i? Sin looked at her child.Hey go make sure Tooky and Tobi haven't done anyone stupid i'm going to go walk around With that Sin got up and ventured into the woods
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:49 pm

DUN DUN DUN DUN DA DUN the black fox raced through the woods poucing the orage and black dog from behind HI THERE DOG BOY she burst out into a fit of giggles and ran off screamingYOUR IT
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:53 pm

I wake up, startled and turn to see a black fox and smirk and run after her, laughing lightly.

"I'm going to get you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stream (not Kisame's den)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Huldrula :: Role Playing Area :: The Land of Fun :: Stream-
Jump to: