Huldrula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dysfunctional Family~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stream (not Kisame's den)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
saphraira

saphraira

Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:56 pm

The female stopped short and tripped over herself face planting into the ground with a loud meep.
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:59 pm

As she tripped and meeped, I tried to stop, but toppled over her, rolling around , not expecting her to stop, wondering when we would stop this tumbling and what kind of position i would end up at.
Back to top Go down
https://huldrula.forummotion.com
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:03 pm

she blinked and looked up from under him her eyes shinging big. so..... how YOU doin she growled softly sounding like a lagh before leaning up and implusivly biting his front leg gently-
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:07 pm

"Don't kno. . . "

Is all I could say before she bit me, but it was not hard, more like a playful bite, but I still yelpped out of surprise.

"what are YOU doing hm?"

I lightly growl back, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:13 pm

she shifted to human form and sat up making the dog fall off her. i have no idea. she crossed her legs and looked at him playing with her hair not realy thinking about anything
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:16 pm

as she becomes human and throws me down, I become human too andstare at her smirking.

"I think your hitting on an "old" man, even thoughi can change my age, in apearence."

I say, wanting to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:22 pm

i like older males they tend to have more experiance at raising children and more tolarent... she blurted. in all honsty she dident have much shame anymore and she was hyper so she dident care. your old. im old. its in your mind espshlly in your case he burst out into a long giggle.
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:30 pm

I could not help but laugh with her, if i did not know better, she was High, or Loopy. but i had a feeling she was not lying, which I did not care.

" And you think I'm Weird, you try to kill me, kill my old pack, which tasted good, and you hit on me, even after seeing my old face, you hit on me."

I say, smiling lightly, acually flattered by it.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:34 pm

she smiled i never tryed to kill you. and what dose it matter if i killed them you dident care for them anyway this is chance for you to restart and join a REAL pack. she dident respond to the hitting on.. was she realy?.. she was rather lonely but... she chewed on one of her knuckles her ears tilting back
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:39 pm

I smiled and looked at her and Sighed.

"sounds like im forgiving for being an enemy, and from the sounds of it, you want me to act more like an alpha and be the beta of this pack, or am I wrong."

I smirked as she chewed on her hand, and transformed and curlled up in her lap.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:43 pm

she shruged she was unsure what she wanted to be at the moment as alpha i expect everyone to live up to what their place is. i let the pack or the member decide to for themselves where they fall into place. restriction without reason is worng. so be what you like. she patted him lightly forgetting about her hand
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:48 pm

I wag my tail as she pets me and wondered what I should be, but began to close my eyes, enjoying the attentions.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:55 pm

she murred softly to him and leaned back against a tree leting her eyes close half way
Back to top Go down
Tooky

Tooky

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:06 pm

((-stabs the forum- It keeps killing my posts -dies-))
Tooky remained sitting where she had been, watching as the two females left. She didn't have a need for bathing at the moment, seeing as she had already fallen in the water, washing away the scent of dog. And besides, cats were good at grooming themselves. Their tongues were like combs... She eventually got to her paws and neatly walked over to the closest tree, flicking her paws as she walked, curling her lips in dislike with how wet her fur still was. She sat down at it's base and stared at the male that had been left behind, trying to figure him out. He knew how to make her squirm and die inside, thanks to Saphraira. Her ears felt hot again as Itachi's face popped into her mind, though she violently shook her head to clear it. She needed to stay focused... If she was going to even have a chance against this dog, she'd need to learn more about him. She didn't mean a physical fight, for some reason or another, she trusted that he wasn't stupid enough to pick a fight with the pack... It was more of the verbal fights everyone had with each other, to make others mentally die. Though the pup did nothing, until Saphraira came, her mother's scent making her climb up the tree. The male may not have noticed her there, or maybe he had. But while the two were distracted she would at least hide, hopefully they would just think she'd left. She perked her ears towards the two and listened in silence, a wicked expression in her eyes as she listened to their conversation. So this Tobi was really an elder with an apparent alpha side to him. Now that she had some dirt on him she was satisfied. She licked her fur now that it was more dry and easier to groom. Stopping only when it was neat. Before she jumped from branch to branch, with no destination in particular... perhaps she should hunt?
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:27 pm

I sigh and look up at Saph and smirk lightly.

"well how do you think everyone would take in the fact on my true nature?"

I ask, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:34 pm

everyone would react diffrently besides we still need to introduce you to everyone. so present yourself how you think is best. she ran her fingers through his fur petting his ears wich were softer then the rest letting out a soft squeal of content. she wonderd were she woul go with this new male she had before had one or two mates but she had driven them all off or made them go insane. she was moody dominnering and voient and as an alpha she was expected to mate with other alphas but ushally it would end badly. she shook her head to clear her thoughts. no point in assuming anything at this point anyway. a soft blush was on her face now and she sighed picking up a stick and stabbing it into the ground repeatedly. she twitched hard and shiverd.
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:41 pm

I nod and relax a bit, untill she bgan to stab the ground looking at her confused.

" uh, whatcha doing? killing the ground?"

I say and smile and acually feel safe enough to take off my mask, but sense that would be something odd of me, so I sighed and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:49 pm

she chucked the stick at a tree and looked down at him nothing. what do you wish to talk about since were alone here she half smiled and sighed
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:52 pm

I look at her and smirk lightly, thinking.

"I don't know, you can ask me something."

I say, lacking creativity.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:55 pm

youve told me everything i want to know about you. she looked down at him blanklyyou have nothing you want to know at all
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:59 pm

"well as of now, i have all the info on you i need. but everyone else, i could use info on."

I say smirking lightly.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:00 pm

who do you want to know about
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:02 pm

"what they do for the group, abilities, and additude."

I ask, sighing lightly.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:05 pm

well. my mother is mated to a sqourpin named Sasori . she is one of the elders of ur group due simply to the fact that my children and even my childrens children have had kids. im not sure about what she can do but shes as volient as i am. she is a good mother though. i love her and my father dearly her mouth twitched upward slightly
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:08 pm

"hypathetical children right? ot blood children?"

I ask, wonderin what kind of pack this is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stream (not Kisame's den)   Stream (not Kisame's den) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stream (not Kisame's den)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Huldrula :: Role Playing Area :: The Land of Fun :: Stream-
Jump to: