Huldrula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dysfunctional Family~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saphrairas (new) den

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sindrudru

Sindrudru

Saphrairas (new) den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:47 am

Sin walked through the forest looking to feed, she spotted a few squirrels and chased after them unsuccessfully. Finally coming upon a large injured bird she took the advantage and quickly killed it. After eating her fill of the bird, she stuck her nose in the morning air and tried to sniff out her offspring. After awhile of nothingness she almost gave up until the sent of her daughter tickled her nose. It was laced in the sent of canine but it was definitely her daughter's. She slowly followed the sent to a cave, and beyond the mouth she saw her daughter resting with a strangely colored dog. She curled up and waited outside the cave until her daughter awoke.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:05 pm

Saphraira awoke slowly stretching. she had taken her natural form while she had been asleep. she looked around the cave at the sleeping dog and to her slight suprise her mother at the mouth of her new home. she stretched again and yipped softly in greeting padding over to the entrance quitely before whispering to the other fox. good mouring mother.. she yawned a bit her mind not fully active yet in truth she should have worken hours ago but she was spent from yesterdays hunt.
Back to top Go down
Sindrudru

Sindrudru

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:52 pm

Sin was drifting when her ears perked to the voice of her daughters greeting. Sin stretched and itched the back of her ear with her foot. Good morning child she yawned how was your sleep? good i presume, and i see you have a new friend Sin smiled warmly. Hopefully this means i'll have some biological grandchildren soon. she mocked her daughter but loved her none the less whether she mated or adopted. Her daughter liked children and adopted many even those who already had some offspring themselfs. Sin was young herself but felt very aged by the fact that she had many generations below her.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:00 pm

her fur stood on end and she looked to the side tail trashing. hes not... we did not mate!! hes simply a new pack member. he needs a den and house mate soon he will be out tonightshe wasent whispering anymore yipping loudly in protest at the comment. besides you know full well that i couldent breed with him anyway! plus hes a DOG.
she turned her head to the male for a moment before noticing he was still in his human from. the urge to snatch his mask was overwhelming but she shook her head. hes going to meet the rest of the pack today anyway.. and i need to wash i was dog hunting yesterday her eyes shone slightly brighter a soft growl like lagh coming from her thought.
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:40 pm

I continued to sleep when the new person entered, but awoke quickly when Saph shouted, jumping into a shadowed area in the cave and drowsily walked out of the shadow, in dog form.

"uh,. . . why are you loud. . . "

i say, trying to wake up.
Back to top Go down
https://huldrula.forummotion.com
Sindrudru

Sindrudru

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:11 pm

Sin smiled and chuckled to herself Okay what ever you want my child Sin moved her tail back and forth pleased. Sin turned to the dog and smiled Sorry if we woke you. Sin stood up and walked toward the dog, circling him and judging his character and strength just in case he wasn't friendly in the future. She circled twice before she went back and sat by her offspring again.What would be the name you go bye? she directed the question at the dog even though her back was towards him.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:59 pm

saphraira watched her mother she wonderd absently weather she should just intorduce him one by one so everyone could make a good judge of him themselves.. she knew they had to meny for that anyway so she sighed waiting for her mothers judgement on the dog her tail wrapping neatly around her feet
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:16 pm

I look at the new person and tilt my head, as she ask for my name and think, or pretend to think before replying.

"Tobi. you?"

I ask, a bit shy, wanting to observe her, oblivious to what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sindrudru

Sindrudru

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Tobi. thats a nice name. You can call me Sin, if your joining our pack you can call me Mom if you'd prefer. Tobi was an odd animal, but she did not reject him, yet. Sin thought of him as slow so she started speaking to him in a lower vocabulary than she would normally use. Are you joining Shannon's pack?
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:41 pm

i looked at Sin and smiled, feeling like snapping as she talked slow to me. but i kept my omgea additude and listen to her.

"yep, I'm the new recruite in this so called spontanious pack of ruffians."

i say, to show her im not slow without blowing my cover.
Back to top Go down
Sindrudru

Sindrudru

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:55 pm

Sin smiled at Tobi than at Shannon. You guys want to go hunt or something? Sin stretched and yawned. She shook herself off and looked back at the two.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:58 pm

she shook her head not i. i had plenty of chasing and eating yesterday she looked over at the male watching his reaction to this. his mask his all emotion but he surely must show something
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:05 pm

I look at Saph and smile lightly at her.

"Did you save some meat, i'm kind hungry."

I ask politely, not caring if it is considered canibal. looking at Sin.

"want some Sin?"
Back to top Go down
Sindrudru

Sindrudru

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:13 pm

Thank you but no. I'm not exactly hungry i just wanted to do something Sin felt rude saying that but it was completely honest she just ate not hours ago.If there is no meat left, me and you could go hunting and Shannon could tag along even if she doesn't want to chase anything.Sin looked at her child than to Tobi. she sat down and curled her tail around her feet. Or we could stay here and and talk
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:22 pm

she tilted her head at the dog then took human form calling his bluff she had saved some.. she wonderd asently if he was cannibalistic not that it was uncomen in animals. she stood and threw him a a chunk of meat grinning.here you go cannibal she giggled softly to herself before turning to her mother it would be best if you and tobi got to know eatch other a bit more you are one of the elders technincally her mother wasent old but saphraira had adopted so meny children and they had spawned so sin had sevrel genarations below her.tobi is more intrestng then he appears she crossed over to the bed and sat down oppiste him motiong her mother over
Back to top Go down
Sindrudru

Sindrudru

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:26 pm

Sin smiled, she enjoyed knowing things and people Would you like to tell me about yourself, or do you want to play a game?
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:29 pm

I smile lightly as she tosses me some meat, but i could tell she wasnt expecting me to be serious. I begin to dig in, but began to choke on it when she said she was an elder and so was I. I look at her , hoping she would get the hint of not to say anything else. i tilted my head so to sin, it lookslike im just looking at her and then continue to eat, but SIn asked about me and look at her, knowing its too late.

"Well Tobi does not talk to people i do not fully know. maybe once I know you better, i can tell you stuff.want some Sin?"

I ask, offering er some meat.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:36 pm

saphraira raised and eyebrow refusing to comment further allthough she would talk to him later. she griinned at him when he ate the meat she found cannibals intresitng and slightly attractive she leaned back and corssed her arms leting her mind drift as her mother and tobi spoke. Saphraira jlted from her day dream and bolted from the cave yelling over her shoulder offspring dieing!! she growled and ran as hard as she would to the river
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:44 pm

when Saph shouted that, I finished what I was eating and bgan to follow her, as she sounded like it was serious.

"sin we should follow her!"

I say and continued my pursuit.
Back to top Go down
Sindrudru

Sindrudru

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:25 am

Sin's ears perked up and she chanced after her daughter and Tobi
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:05 pm

Saphraira wanderd back to her cave having forgotten what she was doing and went inside pacing around the empty "den" her tail wagged hard as she thought loudly arugeing with herself out loud a bad habbit she had developed.i think he has he potential to be a mate... or someone who could take over if i let my gaurd down.. hes let me have alot more information then the others.. im alpha i would beat it out of him eveuntually due to paranoia... well i could jump him... eh.. she tilted her head back and let out a long loud howl of frustration pawing at the ground and scaring sevral flocks of nearby birds with her noise. she rolled on the caves floor her legs flailing in the air vary unignified but what did it matter she was alone. she let out another howl this one harsh enugh to make any nearby humans run in fear for their lives. she was still then staring at the roof of the cave occasionally growling waiting for something.. anything
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:32 pm

Out of boredom, I wander around, following the scent of Saph, wanting to bug her. when i get to the cave, I easedrop on her talking to herself and smirk as i figure out who she means. I wlk in once she stops and tilt my head.

"tobi;s bored!!!"

I grown, wanting to do something.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:42 pm

she stares up from the floor at him blankly I WILL RAPE YOU she contiue to lay there growling for a lagh for a long time making soft yipps between each growl. what should we do then? she rolled over trying to humm then realising how hard this would be she shifted and began singing to her self singing as best as she could orginizing her collection of things into neat and hidden places

They say that life is tit for tat
And that's the way I live
So, I deserve a lot of tat
For what I've got to give
Don't you know that this hand
Washes that one too
When you're good to Mama
Mama's good to you!
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:49 pm

I smile and thingk for a bit as she growles.

"hunting? i can show you my skills?"

I suggest, smiling.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:57 pm

lead the way she stood next to him all redy in fox form eager to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saphrairas (new) den
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Huldrula :: Role Playing Area :: The Land of Fun :: Cave-
Jump to: