Huldrula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dysfunctional Family~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saphrairas (new) den

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
saphraira

saphraira

Saphrairas (new) den Empty
PostSubject: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:15 pm

Saphraira headed over to the one cave in the whole of the groups land it had always been a place she loved she sighed softly as she realised that she was den-less at the moment she explored into the back of the quite place and a thought struck her. 'well i may as well stay here then any were else i don't like digging anyway.' she took off back to human dwellings to fetch some things for her new home.

~woo time skip~

she grinned looking around at her work there were candles in the walls an old matress on the floor this place would do fine for both her human and regular from she shifted back and bounces onto the matress circling once before settling down on her bed admiring the inside of her cave.
Back to top Go down
Tooky

Tooky

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:18 pm

A rustle of leaves was followed by a soft thump as the she-cat threw herself off the branch she had been perched on, twisting in mid-air in the acrobatic way that only a cat could pull off without hurting themselves. Landing safely on the soft dirt below. The light brown cat shook her self slightly to remove the dirt that had managed to tangle itself in her fur. Slightly timidly the she-cat stalked towards the cave mouth, her steps where cautious and she sprung backwards every few steps. This cave was one she wasn't familiar with. She didn't know what lay ahead of her. All she really knew was that she could smell her "mother", Saphraira inside. "Mommy?" She yowled through the entrance before gathering her courage and racing inside the cave, feeling relief when she saw her mother on a mattress, the area was lit by soft candle light, causing the cat to pause for a second, marveling at how the amber glow danced across the cave walls.
Then she seemed to remember the fox and bounded over to where she was, giving her an affectionate lick on one of her ears, "Hi mommy!" she purred in contentment.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:24 pm

the vixen yipped softly as her ears were licked smiling at her daughter "hello tooky. how do you like my new den" her tail wrapped around her feet. she was slightly proud of herself and pleased to see her daughter. she wonderd if anyone else had seen the dog she had dragged in she supposed tooky would have been a bit more freaked out if she had seen him.
Back to top Go down
Tooky

Tooky

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:36 pm

Tooky looked around herself in more detail, the cave was really beautiful, and it seemed quiet, peaceful, and warm.... The candles added to this effect and made it almost romantic... She finally looked back at Saphraira with a soft purring sort of mew, "It's really pretty!" she mewed. Then under her mother's comforting scent she noticed another. The she-cat moved her head closer to her mother's black fur and sniffed until she could place a name to it. Dog. "Mommy. You smell like a dog." she mewed. She could tell by the wild scent that was laced with canine that this dog was wild, and possibly a wolf. Yet it wasn't the sweet scent of her sister. The cat drew back slightly and sat down neatly her head tipping to one side in confusion, her icy eyes intent on the darker orbs of the fox.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:44 pm

she chuckled softly. "thank you honey...yes ive been dog hunting today." she tilted her head her daughter could give the best looks. she shifted a bit watching her eyes as she said softly and calmly. "ive decided to take in the omega of the pack that i killed today. " she stretched and stood on her mattress she had been hoping to tell the pack all at once not that a lot of the more human ones would care what was one more animal to them. she walked around her den wondering if she could bring some of her human things in here.
Back to top Go down
Tooky

Tooky

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:09 am

Tooky's head straightened and her muscles tensed as her body froze. Her eyes wide with momentary shock. The she-cat mentally swatted at the surprise. She shouldn't be too taken aback. Their pack was huge, a new addition wasn't too out of the norm for them. And a dog? Why not? They were a quilt of differences. So there wasn't a reason to object to it or mind it. Her muscles relaxed as she looked at the fox who was now stalking around the den seeming to be deep in thought. The she-cat got to her paws and bounded over to the fox. "Can I meet him sometime?" she asked. Having been raised by wolves her natural dislike for canines was not there. She didn't mind dogs. Though part of her questioned if he would fit the stereotype of being a broken idiot.

Last edited by Tooky on Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The word surpise was over-used. Dx)
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:14 am

"of corse. depending on if he stalks me here or not you may meet him sooner then later. hes at one of the human dwellings right now as far as i know though..." she shifted her weight she felt like being human like at the moment wich bothered her a little she shook her head and looked to her daughter. "i hope he dosent get picked on to badly."
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:21 am

Being in an abandoned house all alone is boring, so i did the one thing I could think of, stalk Saph. i followed her sent through the forest to a cave, asuming this is her new home now, but knew she had company as i smelled a feline, and lightly growlled before entering the cave, in dog form of course.

"sorry but I followed you here Saph, Tobi got bored. Who's the kitty?"

I ask, in an obiouse Omega tone.
Back to top Go down
https://huldrula.forummotion.com
Tooky

Tooky

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:33 am

Tooky nodded and then looked at Saphraira with a slight purr, "You're our alpha. You can make sure he lives at least." she mewed. She paused slightly to daintily lick at one paw and draw it over her left ear, "And if he's intelligent he'll soon learn our ticks and what the boundaries are." The she-cat walked over to the fox and pressed against her, an attempt to comfort her. Hoping Saphraira wouldn't worry about it too much.

That was when the scent of dog grew stronger, Tooky padded away from her mother and sat a few tail-lengths away from the fox, unsure how to deal with this new member. When the canine entered Tooky couldn't help but feel a twinge of surprise, there were some oddly colored members in the pack, but she had never seen someone quite as strange as this male. His tone was bubbly, like that of a typical dog. And she couldn't hold back a disapproving snort at his tone of voice. "Tooky is Tooky" she mewed childishly, "And Tooky wants to know who the strange pup in mommy's cave is."
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:38 am

"that.. is one of my kits." she stated feeling calmer for some reason. she acted on her desire and took her human form sitting on the cave of the floor feeling a little tension from her daughter she reached out and stroked her back lightly. "tooky this is tobi..." she went quite there was rely nothing to say this was their first meeting.
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:42 am

I heard the cat make fun of me, but kept my charade going and walke over to Saph before talking.

"guessing see hates me, better watch out, we might fight like cats and dogs."

I say, making a corny joke from a feild of thousands.
Back to top Go down
Tooky

Tooky

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:49 am

The feline relaxed slightly, oh well... maybe this bubbly personality would make things interesting... Her mother went into her human form and starting to lightly stroke along her spine. She let a purr rumble through her chest, to show her mother that she was fine. Her light blue eyes closed in relaxation though her ears were alert and fixed on the direction of the dog. She laid down and crossed her front paws resting her head on them. She was a little tired from the day. She had hunted more then usual today...

She heard Tobi speak and her icy eyes opened again, "It's not that I hate you. We just don't know each other well yet." she meowed with a slight yawn.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:01 am

"if you two start a fight i will disapline who started the fight as i see fit" a crooked smile crossed her face. she patted the ground next to her motioning the dog to come closer and more into the cave. she crossed her hands in her sleaves watching the two. "i suppose that we should do the formal introduction tomarrow at noon perhaps." saphraira smiled down at her daughter and in a slightly teasing voice " you will tell itachi to come here tomarrow?" it would be nice if he informed some others as well.. ill go out tonight though." she turned to the male "you will need a den soon" she rested against the wall relaxing "we will search for one tomarrow as well after the introduction at noon"
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:08 am

As she pats the ground, I walk to her and lay down, listening to what she told us, nodding when she told me i need to find a home.

"cant i say at the house, or share the cave, I hate being alone, stupid old pack always shunned me."

I say and rub my head against her, hopping she would say yes to one of my requests.
Back to top Go down
Tooky

Tooky

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:09 am

Her ears grew hot in embarrassment and her icy eyes darted away from the kitsune. The way her mother had said it... It was true that their homes where close homes, and that the feline loved the weasel. Though she suppressed it as best she could. Not wanting to be hurt by him... Knowing it was doubtful the male would return her feelings. She half closed her eyes, feeling sorrow in her chest, "If I see him..." she mewed through her emotions. Her tail curled around her body and covered her nose and some of her face. Trying to not have a episode in front of this pup she didn't know...
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:21 am

a very faint blush crept up the vixens face and deepend a shade when the dog rubbed against her. she shoved her thoughts into the back of her mind decidng to deal with it later. "this can be your temparaory home. im sure that someone in this group wouldent mind sharing a den with you." she reached down and stroked her daughter in apology. wishing for the millionth time that the members of her pack espshally the mated pairs would work out how she wanted. itachi was who she trusted to be in charge of the pack if she had to leave for some reason. she wanted him and her daughter to be mated desprately. she shook her head and sighed all right tooky its late you should get home now she patted the cat lightly on the back and ran a hand through her hair then turned to the male she was not used to sharing her den with males she dident consider family.
Back to top Go down
Tooky

Tooky

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:25 am

"Okay." Tooky yawned getting to her paws. Her eyes felt heavy with sleepiness, " Have fun with him." she mewed slyly, to tired to think about what she was saying really. But she had noticed the flush in her mother's cheeks. She padded out of the cave before her mother could hit her, wishing her paws didn't feel as heavy as they did as she climbed up a nearby tree and started to leap from branch to branch on her way to her tree.

((Writer's Block))
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:29 am

I looked up at the cat and smiled lightly, enjoying the raction she gave off. she obviously extemely shy to showing her feelings or even the mention of a crush. i take this information for later use. I Look at Saph and tilt my head as she says i can stay here for now and it was getting late.

"aww, well cya later kitty."

I say when Sap said it was late and began to look around.

"et me guess, tobi sleeps in farthest corner..."
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:37 am

slight anger made her twitch and she reached ut tugging the dogs ear. no you will not. i am alpha so i will be sleeping on the floor tonight while you can sleep on the human bedhe voice was stern a direct order to him. i was hoping for information tonight or at least to get to know you a bit better but if your so tierd.. she stood abruptly and began emptying her kimono of her possesions including her club wich she gazed at lovlingly before setting it in an indent in the wall. she loosend the bow in her kimono and sat again in truth she dident want to give up her bed but it was her duty to do what was right and she did not want to share a bed with him that was mating behivor.
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:45 am

I look at hwe and sigh as she gets up and empties her kimi, eyeing what looks like a club, or a telecope.

"you really are a true leader, giving up your bed for a new member."

I say and become human and sit on the bed, feeling bad tat she had to do that.

" but if you want information, ill tell you what i know, but if i do, you must also answer the same question, to show trust. if you do not answer the question you ask me, then you owe me something. so ask away."

I say, being more alpha now.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:52 am

all right my first question you switch from alpha to omega.. do you have more then one being sharing your body or more then one mind she moved to the bed sitting across from him her back against the wall it couldent hurt to sit on the bed they were both awake and aware. secondly as you are parlty an alpha as well i need assurance that you wont try to take my spot from me she scratched her legs hard her nails leaving small scars that she took no notice of the plant pollen was tick at the moment and it irritated her skin making her want to claw off her own flesh also if you have any allies outside of the group or eneimes i need to know now and for my own knowlage how is it that you became an omega
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:06 am

"well all those questions do not effect you, so you do not have to answer them, loop holes."

I sigh and think before replying.

"I am an Alpha,Omega is an act to observe everything and everyone without actually bring part of anything big. I mean who would you ignore most, an Omega of Omegas or someone higher rank then you. i can obvserve without being noticed or egknowledged."

"i really do not want to be leader, you can keep that position, if I do try to takethat position, you can expose me and ruin my plan, which i will tell you about in due time. due to hanging in the back, the wolf pack hunted all kinds of popular game, so almost everyanimal hates the old pack, but they will not know me. alsways diquise as an omega, so i have no personal enemies. and it easy to become an omega, ask to join a pack, act helpless, just like I did."

Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:14 am

a wide smirk crossed her face and a bark of a lagh escaped her thought. your one intresting little pup. oh also just HOW old are you her eyes danced as she relaxed yawning slightly and moving to the floor. after the anwser we shall sleep she curled up on the ground resting her head in her arm not realy comfurtabul but her duty and a little ammount of pride made her get used to it. she closed her eyes ad began to dose hearing him.
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:21 am

I smirk as she laighs lightly and calls me interesting. I think for a bit before replying.

"appearance or acual? because I look young if I want."

With that, i slide my mask off a bit and all the wrinkles of age are gone, giving me the apearance of a young adult i sequre my mask back on, once I know she has seen what i ment and thought.

"my real age is, i forgot, its been too long. how old are you?"

I ask and begin to fall asleep on the bed, not acually careng for the answer.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:25 am

she yawned large again watching the age change with slght intrest. i am younger then you and old enugh to have raised a few littlers of kits by nowshe giggled drunkenly once before passing out begging a dream of her children all the diffrent species they were her pride of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saphrairas (new) den   Saphrairas (new) den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saphrairas (new) den
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Huldrula :: Role Playing Area :: The Land of Fun :: Cave-
Jump to: