Huldrula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dysfunctional Family~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tobi's background story.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tobi
Admin
tobi

Tobi's background story. Empty
PostSubject: Tobi's background story.   Tobi's background story. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:31 pm

Hunting, something my pack does to gather food and stay in shape. Today we were hunting something we rarely hunted, Foxes. We entered the forest near our territory, sticking in a group at first, but began to spread out. Soon I was alone and wandered by myself until I found a hole, hoping that it was probably home of some foxes, if I’m lucky. I never was the perfect member of the clan to hunt, since part of my face was orange and I was more of a dog then a wolf, but if I could single handedly bring back a fox, I might be seen as some one worth more, but my dream was shattered when my pack (led by the Alpha leader of course) came out from the surrounding trees and surrounded the hole. The fox was smart and ran, letting the pack chase her. I thought of a plan and snuck inside her den, hopping to ambush her when she returned. I waited there for a while, knowing that she must have escaped and retreating back to her home, not expecting me to be there. When I heard something approaching, I began to crawl out of the hole, but heard a snap as I break a stick or a root with my back leg, which I did not care about until the entrance began to cave in on top of me. Once the dust settled, I stared up at a very angered fox, knowing I’m in big trouble as I just collapse the entrance to her home. To my amazement, she began to morph into a human, kind of. Even though she had a human body, her fox ears and tail still remained.
“Ho! Mutt, away from there!” she barked at me, but I kept my head down, sensing that she was easily an alpha, but she grabbed me and pulled me out painfully, causing some rocks to fill in the hole that once was me. Sensing an anger aura around her, I tried to struggle free from her grasp, but she just threw me and hissed, “Go back to your master you broken heathen.” Out of instinct, I cowered in her presence with my tail between my legs, which showed her that I was not even an alpha, which she stated out loud. From the way she acted, I could tell she thought I could not understand her, so I did something that surprised her, I transformed into a human with dog ears and tail (still between my legs.) my human self was hidden in the shadow, but my mask was bright orange and covered my entire face except for my right eye. My hair was spiky and black. I knelled down and said to her, “Tobi begs this Alpha forgiveness for intruding on her territory.”
The Kitsune (fox girl) led me to an abandoned house and made me sit at what seemed to be a kitchen table. The house was wooden and was falling apart and covered in dust, footprints seen on the floor. This house may be falling apart and full of cobwebs, but this place was used as a home to someone, or something. I glanced around the place and saw the Kitsune begin to move, so I mimicked her, but she quickly told me to stay, which I obeyed. I watched her go into what looked like the kitchen. She seemed to be pondering something. Was it me? What would she think I would do? Does she think this is an act? The questions in my head stopped as I asked the alpha fox a question.

“Kitsune-san, this Tobi would like to request to use the bathroom.” She told me it was located in the big bedroom and got up and walked to the room and did what I needed to do. Once I was done, I looked at the bed and smiled lightly. This may be an old house, but the bed looked like a good place to rest. I transformed to my wolf form and curled up on the bed, falling asleep , forgetting about the hostile in the house.
Back to top Go down
https://huldrula.forummotion.com
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's background story.   Tobi's background story. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:34 pm

she sipped her tea and got up, heading outside of the house. it had one exit and she wasnt worried . she watched as the sun rose in the sky slowly as the female sat, sipping her drink.

after a few hours she returned to the inside of the house she set her empty cup in the sink and sneezed none to quitely as dust tickled her sensative nose. she held her face an attempt to quite herself even though she had no doubt woken the sleeping dog. she cursed herself quitely cused the damned vampires . who never cleaned their house and grabbed a broom wich was rested against a wall as she began sweeping tieing her hair up and exposing the back of her neck. she swept feriously as she heard the male stirring he realy had no instincts left did he.. " you may as well help me since your up... take your human form" inspite of being weary of him he was rather attractive. she shook her head and opend up the doors sweeping dust outside muttering about lazy vampires to her slef.
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's background story.   Tobi's background story. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:35 pm

I was suddenly awoken to a loud noice, it seemed to sound like an explosion to me, due to me being in dream land. I heard some scraping noice and smile and see her sweeping the place. I do as she says and become human and look around for a space broom and began to help her.

"if your an alpha, weres your pack?"

I ask, a little shy as she might bite off my head.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's background story.   Tobi's background story. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:35 pm

i look around at him his tail is again between his legs a bit of guilt hits me as i rember that i was rather crule to him.. not without reason but i speak softly. " my pack are in their dens no doubt our territory is large..." i think of my pack all of our mixed speices never would anyone think we could co exsist. i smirk and think of my brother living in the river forever chasing two females.. he was persistant though. "and how did you manage to get so far septarted from the motly crew that was chasing me last night" i ask harsh again forceflly opening a window thats stuck.
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's background story.   Tobi's background story. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:40 pm

I sence her mood lighten up and relax a bit and listen to herexplain that her pack are in their homes. I continue sweeping till she asked me a question, in that alpha voice and answer her, a it stronger in my voice.

" uh, well when they were chashing you I waited in your den for you to return and kinda caused a cave in, plau my pack see me as unessesary, an expandable, they probably deemed me dead now. its because compare to them, im the weakest hunter."

I told her and kept the fact that i rater think stragety then just force, reason why i waited at the den.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's background story.   Tobi's background story. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:41 pm

a soft giggle escapes my mouth as i listin to him hes not a normal dog..." your plan worked so well.. and your likely right.. your omega arnt you.." i leaned down and picked up a spider franticly heading for freedom and put it outside watching it scurrie like hell. "in your species dear cousion its best to be forcefull if your not in charge"my tail was swishing slowly as my thoughts drifted for a moment before they snapped back into reality. "if i EVER see hide or hair of your pack on my territory again i swear that you all will become a feast my brother and i enjoy dog"i stated darkly eyes flashing as i watched him. i smiled sweetly at him and instrcuted " the dishes now dear.. thats a good boy. now tell me what possesed you to hunt me last night. your kind dont hunt me ushally unless instructed by some human."
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's background story.   Tobi's background story. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:42 pm

I listen to her state once again that i was an omega and give me a tip to be forceful. she seemed to be nice, thats until she snapped and began threatening me about if she saw my pack again. i tried to be force ful, but it took all my nerves to look un effected, so i had no strength to talk. so when she told me to do the dishes I did.

"well I guess the Alpha just felt like it, or maybe he is the omega in a higher chain of command. or a human commander. they kinda shun me from meetings so i do not know why."
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's background story.   Tobi's background story. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:42 pm

" you are the bottem of the bottem arnt you.."i said half pitying half wondering. i was working on the dishes with him now and my hand went out allmost automatcily to behind his ear and i gave it a soft scratching. pulling my hand back i sat on the counter all of the dishes finished. " tonight im going hunting for your pack possibly with my children so you will be staying in the house all night allright... what did you say your name was?" i gazed at his face and imadtly got annoyed i couldent see anything expect for his red eye wich looked like the one my son in law had.. what were they called?.. i leaned over and attempted to snatch his mask off
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's background story.   Tobi's background story. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:43 pm

" yes I am, that is because im too afraid to speak up and no one ever talked to me."

I tell her as she helps me with the dishes, something trigger in in my mind that i never thought was in there. I listen to her say she was hunting down my pack and smirked under my mask.

"good luck with that. Alpha is very organized, but he lacks two things, stragedy and trust in his pack. if you want to fight him, you need to cause some chaos, use his distrust of his pack against him."

I tell her and see her leaning foward to take off my mask, but stop her with my hands.

"na ah, first suceed on taking down the Alpha and allow me to stroke your tell, then you can take my mask off."

I say teasinly.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's background story.   Tobi's background story. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:44 pm

"when" i stated firmly his sent changed and my nose went to his neck sniffing him without shame. i pinned him and stared my brain working over time before i relased him. stay male.. ill be back soon enugh i said turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's background story.   Tobi's background story. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:44 pm

"well it looks so fluffy and soft, plus if your going to remove something of mine, its the least you can allow me."

I say, giving off an aura of some one different, smirking lightly.

"and i do not see them as my pack, unless you count dogs treating you worst then what they kill and see you as the one to die hunting a rabbit a family." i tell her and tease her by moving my mask up just enough to show my chin.

"i'll be here if you return."
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's background story.   Tobi's background story. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:46 pm

a veary triumpuant fox walked into the open door of the human dwelling wiping her bloody paws on the mat before shfiting to her human form i licked the blood off my lips and said out loud "time to strip mutt!" i grinned and enterd the house slightly adreline high as i ploped down on the coutch looking down at the dog my eyes shining
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's background story.   Tobi's background story. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:48 pm

when i heard her say that I woke up and became human and looked at her, seeingblood on her hands and smile lightly as i go back to the more alpha like Tobi. I sit next to her and stroke her tail lightly, leaning my face towards her.

"fine, take your prize."
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's background story.   Tobi's background story. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:51 pm

"yyyyyiiiiiiiipppppp" i leaned forward and yanked the mask off exsaming his facial fetures closely i blinked once i realised what his eyes were and focoused on the rest of his face "your.. you belong as an elder." i was slightly suprised he acted like he was just out of pup-hood and his body dident show the signs of age. "what are you dog.." i put the mask on myself pulling my human head fur out of the bands and having a little moment before turning back to him pulling my tail to myself
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's background story.   Tobi's background story. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:54 pm

I smirk and take my mask back by force and smirk lightly as i put it back on, liking her curiousity.

"something that i will explain to you once I can trust you. we all have secret, just be happy you saw my face."

I say and lean against the coutch to listen to her responce, being full alpha now. wondering what she plans on doing now.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's background story.   Tobi's background story. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:55 pm

my ears go back slightly and i climb onto his lap straddling his legs pinning him to the coutch not enjoying the possible threat coming from him i bear my canines and rest my hands on his shoulder exserting my domiance. "none of that" i hiss a low growl coming from my thought. i look around as i hear my brother approaching. "kisame" i stay in my place and watch as my brother enters the house in his human like form pale blue skin dark beedy eyes a large sword on his back "so little sister... your bing bolder then ushal in claiming a mate." he said eye brows raised as he sat at a table. i grabbed a pillow and chucked it at him. "screw off" i mutterd raising from my seat.
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's background story.   Tobi's background story. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:56 pm

I stare at her with a straight face as she growls at me and sigh.

"im not threating you, just telling what on my mind."

just as i finished talking, some one came in. he was a shade of blue and made a comment about what was going on. I went back to my omega self and looked at him.

"uh, n. . . no, i dont think its like that, unless foxes literally kill their mates."

I say, appearing to be scaredas I look at him, trying to figure him out.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's background story.   Tobi's background story. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:58 pm

i headed over to the chair tail twitching as i sat across from my brother smelling the change in tobis sent again. " well.. most dont but you see my little si..." i kicked him under the table "shut up older brother or i will fix you" i said through gritted teeth glaring at him. "what brings you by anyway brother dear i dont normally see you around these human haunts or outside of your lake." he smiled his fangs showing to me as he watched the male that i had brought home. "i thought we killed that whole pack.. why do you have one of them here.. i could say the same... you dont normally come here unless we are entiertaing more of our" he coughed "intresting members of our pack" i smiled and leaned back into my chair relaxing slightly
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's background story.   Tobi's background story. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:59 pm

I look at the two, listening to what they say , hiding behind the arm rest of the coutch. i did not say a word as I listen, wondering what will happen to me if they deside to kill me.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's background story.   Tobi's background story. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:59 pm

"come out you whipped pup" i looked over to the male on the coutch noticing the mask back on his face i dident bother to question it and patted the chair next to me turning back to kisame " so i belive we will be adding this one to our pack" i said kisames eyebrows seemed to dissapear into his hair at this "what ever you say 'alpha' female" he chuckled he turned and stood "well im off to find bri and bridget" he mutterd softly his self esteem seemed to visibly drop as he left. "poor Casanova" i grinned and turned to the male at my side " so your part of our pack now.. i suggest you not go alpha to often.. i dont want to fight for my spot." i said cheerfully
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's background story.   Tobi's background story. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:02 pm

When se motioned me to sit next to her, i slowly got up and sat down, listening to what they were saying, smiling lightly when she said i was part of this pack. when kisame left, i looked at the kitsune. and listen to what she said.

'fine, i did not want to be an Alpha, so your safe. but dont kill me when i help you with strageties."

i say, looking t her.

"by the way, i never got your name?"
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's background story.   Tobi's background story. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:03 pm

i shruged a little "why would i kill you over that i allways apperciate help. you can call me saphraira,ma'm, or mother those are my titles other then alpha" i played with strands of his hair. "we are veary touchy here so get used to it... i wont be the one to abuse you eather" smiles and stands shifting to my regualr form bolting from the house relaxed again
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's background story.   Tobi's background story. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:05 pm

i smile at her as she says that and smirk.

'sounds like im going to help with battle plan saph."

i say once she finishes talking and sigh as she began to play with my hair and lightly stroke her tail.

"well touch me, i'll touch you."

i say as she finished talking and watch her run out of the house. i sigh and transform to my dog form and sit on the coutch, wondering what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tobi's background story.   Tobi's background story. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tobi's background story.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Huldrula :: Role Playing Area :: The Land of Fun :: Abandoned House-
Jump to: