Huldrula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dysfunctional Family~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting (prey not each other)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saphraira

saphraira

Hunting (prey not each other) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting (prey not each other)   Hunting (prey not each other) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:16 am

she lead the dog into a thicket she danced between the trees with ease her tail seeming to suddenly vanish she wasent hunting per say but running for the sake of running she tilted her head up and breathed deeply catching the sent of a deer she bolted after it the much larger herbavore wouldent be weary of her sent so this wouldent be a problem
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (prey not each other)   Hunting (prey not each other) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:25 am

I continue to follow her and see her dodge trees but stay in a linear path, so i do not bother to dodge the trees and phase through th trees. when she smells a deer, I folow her, ready to attack the deer when we see it.
Back to top Go down
https://huldrula.forummotion.com
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (prey not each other)   Hunting (prey not each other) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:30 am

as soon as the buck came into sight the fox pounced her teeth latching onto his neck ripping and tearing wildly the confused creature quickly began to run in confusion shaking its neck attepmting to free its self of the small canine letting out loud groans of pain as its life blood filled her waiting mouth. she clawed at the deers throught more as she slowly ripped out its windpipe.
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (prey not each other)   Hunting (prey not each other) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:56 am

When the buck was in view, i teleported aboved it and began to attack the back of its neck as Saph attacke it, quickly ending him before the buck could even process what happen, swallowing the red liquid in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (prey not each other)   Hunting (prey not each other) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:00 am

well thats an intresting little trick she cocked her head to the side adn began digging into the fresh meat rolling in the blood a little as she ate her eyes drifing towards his lazily her tail twitched to the left and her ears tilted back slightly as she watched him
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (prey not each other)   Hunting (prey not each other) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:06 am

I smirk andlook at you and continue to eat.

"well its the only thing special about me, for now."

I say smirking.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (prey not each other)   Hunting (prey not each other) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:10 am

you are a terrible lier you know she sat up and nudged a small chunk of meat over to an ants nest watching the crazed frenzy as the small colony worked to gather the food.
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (prey not each other)   Hunting (prey not each other) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:13 am

I see her nudge some meat into some ants and watch the chaos with her.

"well i guess i can be used to do some useful things with what i can do."
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (prey not each other)   Hunting (prey not each other) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:18 pm

i suppose so she replied getting up to wander the forest admiring the secenry her hyperness gone replaced with total calm
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (prey not each other)   Hunting (prey not each other) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:17 pm

I smirk lightly and watch her, following Saph as I wonder what she is doing.

"whatcha doing?"
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (prey not each other)   Hunting (prey not each other) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:22 pm

waiting for something to happen realy she shifted to human and contiued to walk slowly purpously swinging her hips a bit more then normal and puffing her chest out for him to see a blank expression on her face
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (prey not each other)   Hunting (prey not each other) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:43 pm

I let out a soft 'hmm' when she said that and watc her as she seemed to strying a 'sexy walk', swaying her hips and protruding her chest. I chuckle lightly and become human and follow beind her, wondering why is she doing this.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (prey not each other)   Hunting (prey not each other) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:47 pm

she whipped around and grabbed his shoulders attempting to force him against a tree
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (prey not each other)   Hunting (prey not each other) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:56 pm

out of sheer surprise, I go into a defensive mode and Saph phases right through me as if i was not even there. I turned around to see her and scratch the back of my head.

"sorry, you scared me and i went into defense mode. what were you trying to do anyway?"

I say, feelin glike something should have happened.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (prey not each other)   Hunting (prey not each other) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:01 pm

trying to mount you she stated shamelessly trying to grab at him again her eyes a darker black
Back to top Go down
tobi
Admin
tobi

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (prey not each other)   Hunting (prey not each other) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:11 pm

I smirk and become tangible to allow her to tackle me, knowing that even if it gets dangerous , i can easily escape. when she does, i look at her and wwait for her to do her thing.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (prey not each other)   Hunting (prey not each other) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:16 pm

((and now we do a time skip eveuntally))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting (prey not each other)   Hunting (prey not each other) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting (prey not each other)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Huldrula :: Role Playing Area :: The Land of Fun :: Forest-
Jump to: