Huldrula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dysfunctional Family~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A walk through the forest (idk)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sindrudru

Sindrudru

A walk through the forest (idk) Empty
PostSubject: A walk through the forest (idk)   A walk through the forest (idk) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:17 pm

Sin walked pensively through the woods, not entierly sure where she was going or why, she just needed some alone time. Some time to think about things, and some time to breath. She wished that time would stop so that she could walk in the stillness of the moment. The forest was beautiful, with an array of colors and textures. The leaves were just starting to change on the brink of Autumn. The aroma of Fall crept into her nose and she sighed. Suddenly she heard the noise of a twig snapping, making her jump. Is some one there? Sin turned and scoped the area, she was just about to tell herself it was the wind, when she saw a figure come out from behind a tree. She put her hand to her belt, which had a kuni attached, but then she relaxed, realizing who it was Oh it's you.
Back to top Go down
Sindrudru

Sindrudru

A walk through the forest (idk) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest (idk)   A walk through the forest (idk) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:55 pm

Sasori walked calmly from behind the tree. He was gathering roots and bark for his new class of poisons. Its nice to see you.He stuffed his handful of bark into a compartment in his chest. What are you doing out here? He walked up to Sin and pulled a leaf that had fallen into her hair out.

Sin looked at him and blushed when he removed the leaf from her tangled mess of curly hair. I was just walking out here just to have some time to myself. I should be getting back to Shannon, Tooky, and Tobi. Sin turned from Sasori and started to walk back to Shannon. She turned her head and looked back to Sasori. You can come with me if you want.

Sasori wanted to get back to his work, but he was going to have a break anyway so why not just go see Sin's family. Okay Sin and him walked to the river and followed it to Shannon and Tobi playing around.
Back to top Go down

A walk through the forest (idk)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Huldrula :: Role Playing Area :: The Land of Fun :: Forest-
Jump to: