Huldrula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dysfunctional Family~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mycroft Home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FatelessDeath
Grammar Police
FatelessDeath

Mycroft Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:42 pm

((I love you. <333))

The male's breathing deepened as he slipped the shirt over the beautiful female's head, not breaking the contact of their bodies. He could tell that his body heat was much higher from the cool-to-the touch feeling that he got from her, but the blush that was running across her face was making her body temperature seem much higher than it actually was. It just made her seem cuter to him. He pressed closer, now that he had both hands free he could-- He got cut off as she slipped one hand into the shaggier hair on the back of his head and pulled him closer. This was an unexpected maneuver. He had been dreaming of this for months, which had severely hindered his ability to work while he was away. Wherever he was, he had seen other girls, some had hit on him and others were just plain scary... None of them had any appeal to him at all... They simply did not have the... What was the word... Marigold, that he looked for in a girl. The electricity of the touch, the smell that drove all of his senses wild with desire, the golden hair and the eyes that reminded him of the sunset on the ocean... They just weren't the girl he loved... His thoughts were interrupted by the tug on his pants. He identified it as her tugging and trying to undo his pants. This simply would not do. He retaliated and slipped one hand's fingertips down her pants, the other hand around her back and up to the velcro, undoing it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Flames of Despair

Flames of Despair

PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:38 am

Marigold gasped as she realized what her mate was doing. If she let it go at this rate he would have total control of her... His exaggeratedly slow motions were torture. She attempted to struggle away from his grasp, and instead dominate him. The fact was, he was stronger though... Regardless, Marigold reached her hand down Joseph's pants, and her tongue into his mouth...

XxX Time Skip XxX

Before long, Marigold's mate had his arms around her. His naked body pressed to hers. It felt so nice, so natural, and so comforting. She never wanted to sleep without him again. Never wanted to be without those strong warm arms, his gentle breath (though erratic at the moment), and the feeling that she had just wondrously fucked him, and was no completely satisfied. This was all there could be in life, in her opinion. Nothing else mattered, as long as he was there. Marigold drifted off to a content and deep sleep. Giving in to the exhaustion that those months away from him had caused. This would be the best sleep she had gotten since he left too, she could never sleep properly without her mate close. Whether it was anxiety, loneliness, or protectiveness, it didn't matter. She NEEDED Joseph. More so then she needed sleep, or coffee. He was her energy, her relaxant, her meaning for life. Now that he was back, and they had enjoyed themselves, everything seemed right in the world again. Past anxiety and panic attacks could be forgotten with the loving presence beside her. Yet none of went through Marigold consciously, it was just a quick wave emotion that had knocked her into a satisfied sleep. The warm blackness that held no fear, now that her mate was pressed so comfortably against her.
Back to top Go down
FatelessDeath
Grammar Police
FatelessDeath

PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:32 pm

Xx Time skip to next morning xX

Sunbeams shined in through the window as Joseph slowly opened his eyes. "God, its pretty bright out for this place... Warm too, and I thought Sanchez was the only one with a blanket..." He held the sheet closer to him then breathed in slowly through his nose. "God... It smells so much like Marigold... If I open my eyes I'm gonna cry..." He tried to roll over on his side as he swallowed a lump in his throat, sighing. He was perplexed when he noticed he could not move because his body was intertwined with another. "Blanket... Sanchez... Inter-- Oh god!" He rolled over quickly and fell out of bed, attacking the air with his arms and legs in a storm of pure horror. He got tangled in the blanket and fell limp. After about four seconds of thinking, he realized that he was also nude, and had to clench his eyes and teeth to keep from losing his dinner (which had been big, since he was only mildly starving for once)... He finally opened his eyes to see the patterns of the bedsheets and the snoozing figure on the bed, which brought memories flooding back to him of where he was. "Oh god I hope I did not wake her..." He frowned and stood up, checking in his dresser to see if he had any pants that would fit him. After finding a pair and promptly slipping them on, he looked around, shaking from the cool blast of the air conditioner pressing against his bare chest, which he did not find amusing. It was a unanimous decision on the part of the counsel of his mind to sit down on the nearest flat surface, put his face and ruffled hair in his hands, and think. This wasn't a good idea. The nearest flat surface was the floor and he ended up hitting his head on the wall. This was the fourth head injury he had sustained in the past 24 hours. This fact reminded him that he had no idea what time it was, and he was living in a totally different time zone at the moment. "Huh... First step: Figure out what time it is. I'd love to slip back into bed with her, but I am not sure if she is awake or not... And if not, I would rather not disturb her." He whispered to himself. He remembered the last time he woke up a woman after sex, granted, there was a fire, and he was not the one who had been having sex... And there was a naked man next to her... He left off on that thought, he could not bare to finish it. The thoughts that he could bare were the memories from last night that he was trying to piece together. The fact that he did not get anything out of trying to remember told him that it must have been good. Really good.
Back to top Go down
Flames of Despair

Flames of Despair

PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:29 pm

Marigold slowly opened her golden eyes, the room was blindingly bright, and cold. Wait, room? Panic seized the girl's heart as she sat bolt upright and looked around startlingly. This was her and Joseph's house... She realized with a sinking feeling, the sting of tears already at the corner of her eyes. She stayed away from the house when he wasn't here, so why was she in bed? More importantly why was she naked? She looked down at her body, not really all that startled to be un-clothed, she was part animal. The worst part about being naked was the draft, hadn't she been warm when she fell asleep? The absence of sheets helped explain that, and another sight that made her heart skip a few beats, would also explain the lack of warmth on the bed. "JOEY!" she squealed as she leapt to the floor and hugged his bare chest. It was in that moment that she realized what had gone on last night. So it wasn't a dream. Marigold kissed her mate, moving from his lips to his ear to whisper "Last night was so amazing, but if you ever leave me for so long again I'll make you regret it." she whispered in a seductive tone. Smiling as she stared at her husband's handsome face. He seemed slightly confused, so Marigold just sat in front of him, leaning in to kiss his forehead. It had been so long since she had woken up to him, and when she did, mornings didn't seem so bad. No more insomniac nights, no more loneliness, and panic/anxiety attacks, right? "Please never leave me again!" the girl blurted out, her mood quickly switching to that of a scared child. She clung to Joseph, [i]her husband[/ii], again. A few tears sliding down her cheeks, must she always embarrass herself? Yet the past didn't matter, what mattered was that he was here now. She hadn't been forgotten, she was still loved, and she had once again fucked the man she loved. That made her little universe okay for the moment, with her memory loss things were forgiven easily after time. Yet, she never really forgot what happened, just got overwhelmed by emotions. Yet unlike her separation anxiety that made her forget she was loved when her mate was gone, her love rose her heart so much higher. Made everything seem better. She was glad to be hugging Joseph in that moment. To feel his skin, and smell his scent. It would be at least a month before she would stop clinging to her husband. In a final impulse moment of retaliation, she squeezed his side nerves, hoping for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
FatelessDeath
Grammar Police
FatelessDeath

PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:36 am

Things were just getting stranger and stranger... First the boy ended up in some ungodly cold place for ten months, for god knows what reason, then his ears get pointy. These two facts alone would be enough to deter anybody with common sense from the life he was leading. Then he somehow ends up back home, by miracle or otherwise. He did not like to question it, he was just happy to see the familiar faces and the scared tourists. Leading after this, he ends up in bed with his wife without much thought to it, thinking back, he could not, for the life of him, remember the wedding (of course, he would not mention this to her. He knew women well enough... Of course, she was different...). And now he sits here, after having odd nightmares about blankets and a guy named Sanchez, bare-chested, with a totally nude, and dazzlingly beautiful girl clinging to him and whispering into his ear. Reality caught up to him as she kissed him. He closed his eyes and enjoyed it, feeling their bodies together again. It reminded him of the dream he had before the one about the creepy guy and the dreaded blankets... No... Wait... That was not a dream. It was slowly coming back to him as he looked into her golden eyes, feeling the warmth of their bodies, smelling that smell that almost brought tears to his eyes moments before, and staring at possibly the most beautiful thing he had ever seen... "Well, besides that really amazing straightening iron at the mall... The one with 50 heat settings and the chrome-plated--" he cut off as she pressed closer and begged him not to leave her again. He pulled his own lips close to her ear, whispering only barely, "I promise..." He pulled his face away from hers to look into her eyes and saw that they were downcast, tears running down her cheeks. He took one finger and gently brushed them off, leaning in and kissing her cheek and holding her close to comfort her. He felt their bodies press together again and that familiar surge of desire flow through him. He cut it off in its tracks. Now was not the time for that, he held her close to him and comforted her.

And then she did the unthinkable...

She poked his sides and he felt every synapse in his nervous system scream in surprise. His pupils dilated and his muscles tensed powerfully. He sprung up and felt the only sound escape from his vocal cords that ever did in such moments of panic and fear. A majestic sound that indicated that he was still vulnerable to surprise attacks. He hated it with every ounce of his moral fiber. "MEEEP!!" He shouted in surprise. "Dear god, that was probably the girliest noise I have ever made..." he was on his feet, still with the girl pressed to his body, and this time with her legs around him and her entire body bare against his, only a layer of flimsy fabric between them and another few hours of intense pleasure (or for our readers, another few days of us not posting so we can have fun in the PMs.). He could feel the blood rushing to his face, but he wrote it off and kissed her passionately, moving back to the bed and sitting down with her on his lap still. They had things to do, but if she wanted to go again, who was he to deny her? He smiled mischievously in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Flames of Despair

Flames of Despair

PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:24 am

Marigold couldn't help but laugh at Joseph's reaction, it was so amazingly girl and amusing. She ended up clinging to him even after he stood up, and she soon found herself on his lap. She kissed him lovingly for a few seconds then broke away. What was with this feeling she felt? She bit her lip and looked away slightly embarrassed. They had just screwed last night, and already lust filled her mind. Her cravings returned. It was morning, and she was already ready for more? Was he? Marigold wondered if she should just suppress her feelings, so they could try to be productive during the day, or if she could just claim him. She weighed the options in her mind. Yet one was more instinctive then the other, and what was a wild animal to do against instinct? The girl knocked her mate back over on the bed, changing her position so she was straddling him. He wasn't allowed to leave yet. She wasn't ready for him to do whatever business matters or whatever he wanted. He was hers. She had been waiting ten months for this, and Joseph wasn't going to get away easily. She bent down and kissed him passionately, preparing herself to be dominate this time. With a moment of emotion, she bit down gently on his neck. If the look in her eyes wasn't commanding enough, she was going to make sure he knew that she wanted him. The last few times had been Marigold being submissive, making noises, struggling slightly, ect. Yet this time, she was going to show Joseph what other emotions welled up inside her. How no matter how it seemed, she, being the female, was boss. [i]'Let him struggle'[/ii] she thought, hoping that her pathetic mate would grow a spine. She was ready for an intense morning between them. Let the game of love begin.

(( My mood ring turned bright red and deep purple as I wrote that. I think I'm either mad at the world for not letting us screw, or I am going to fucking dominate the Hell out of you next opportunity. Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mycroft Home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2