Huldrula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dysfunctional Family~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mycroft Home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FatelessDeath
Grammar Police
FatelessDeath

Mycroft Home Empty
PostSubject: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:07 am

Joseph stumbled awkwardly through the door, glaring at the frame with disgust as he passes through it. "That has to go... I'll replace it with something less... Colorful..." The entire house was colorful. Splashes of yellow here, a huge block of teal there, and somewhere around there was a smear of white. "It makes my head hurt..." He thought to himself as he threw himself upon the zebra-print skyblue couch. He glanced to the left, trying to retrieve from his memory what was in that direction, since he has not been home in awhile. "I think that is the multi-purpose and the kitchen... Oooh... Kitchen means food." He gets up, quickly growing light-headed and sitting back down. "Food can wait... Not for long though... Precious... Precious Cap'n Crunch..." He says quietly, mostly muttering to himself.

After he had regained some type of control of his mind and motor skills, he sat up, looking to the right. "The bedroom and the bathroom. Behind me is the patio... I think" He looks back. "Yeah, patio." He stumbles as he stands and falls face-first, but, being the starving/lazy lout that he is, he crawls to the kitchen on all fours. "I bet this would be easier if I were half-beast like everyone else." He thought, completely in passing.

He finally walks into the kitchen to remember that he had emptied it out before he left so many months ago, worrying that things would spoil. "Note to self... To Walmart... After McDonalds." He looks around before he leaves, admiring how shiny and symmetrical everything is. All of the cabinets and the fridge were special ordered with two handles, one on each side, but only one ever really worked, the worst part was that the one always seemed to change...

He retreats to the living room (still crawling) to get his keys, and just as he is walking into the garage, he decides (not realizes or notices, but decides) "I HAVE TO PEE." he says in an almost robotic, droning monotone, so he walks to the bathroom. Too lazy to be bothered to open his eyes, he gropes for the twisting entrance orb, too lazy to be bothered to stand on his own, he falls into the doorway, cracking his head on the counter and falling to the ground in front of the toilet. The last thing he sees being all of the disgusting bright yellow and blue, the last thing he thinks being "I haven't fed the fish in 10 months... F--k... Marigold is going to be pissed..." Before passing out.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

Mycroft Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:02 am

((dont die joey. your the olny normal human.. normalish..your the olny one who can go to walmart XD))
Back to top Go down
FatelessDeath
Grammar Police
FatelessDeath

Mycroft Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:18 pm

((-shall make a recovery-))

When Joseph finally comes to, the first thing that runs through his head is "I am going to paint this later on, even if it kills me--" He notices the throbbing in his head, followed quickly by how accurate his half-sentence was. He scrambled up and did his business, and as he finished up and was washing his hands he looked into the mirror and screamed like an eleven-year-old fangirl meeting Sasuke. "HOLY SHIT ME EARS ARE POINTEH!!!" He shouted in awe, poking at his newfound ear flesh. "Oh wait... They've been like that since I left." and he walked out of the bathroom and to the car dejectedly.

He finally gets in and is halfway out the driveway when he suddenly remembers, "SHIT THE FISH!!!". He bolts out of the car and makes the most amazing dive for the door you will ever see, followed quickly by a sharp rap to the head by the doorway in the same spot as the countertop. He gets up, the universe fuzzy. Very fuzzy, and slinks through the door in much the same way he did the first time, throwing himself upon the couch and falling asleep for two and a half hours.

He had a strange dream, he dreamed that all of his fish had died and he had left the keys in the ignition of the car, with the doors both wide open. He was jolted awake by the sound of an engine revving and driving off. "SHIT NOT A DREAM." He jumped up and ran out the door, despite his throbbing head, only to see the car turn the corner. "Eh... I'll call it in as a bomb later..." he thought somberly as he walked back inside, decidedly locking the door behind him ("Make the same mistake again and I'll fall asleep on the sofa, wake up on a sofa in the back of a moving truck.") as he went to feed the fish. Just as his dream had foretold, they were dead. Literally skeletons at the bottom of the tank, except for one. "Hey little buddy, how are ya-- You were the smallest when I left! How did you get so--" He looked back at the skeletons, then at the largemouth bass-sized Beta fish staring him in the face. "I think you should go in the pond..."
Back to top Go down
Flames of Despair

Flames of Despair

Mycroft Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:31 am

-joins in x3 -

The tan wolf gave a giant yawn, baring her large canines and letting her tongue loll lazily out of her mouth. Looking very much like a large dog. After a couple bleary moments of trying to figure out whether she was awake or not, the female took in her surroundings. A field of tall grass, it was a goldenrod color, which camouflaged her well. So the wolf had been hunting before she fell asleep/passed out... A gust of wind rippled through the field and fluffed of the wolf's fur further. Deciding it would be best to shake the grass particles out of her coat, and probably return home. After the third, or maybe fourth, time; the creature staggered to her feet ungracefully. Much like an animal that had fallen headfirst into a barrel of rum, yet this incredible balance was totally natural... A few drops on the head as a pup too...

She had been walking in a random direction for minutes now, it was then it occurred to the wolf that she had absolutely no idea where she was going. Which wasn't cool, because she was thirsty and lonely. This field had most certainly gotten boring. 'So how do I see over this grass...?' The stalks loomed above her, how could any creature not get lost? In that moment, the fifth brilliant realization hit the wolf. She had a human form. Humans were tall. The question was how to morph. The effort that would take... Yet feeling slightly claustrophobic, it was a needed transition.

Last edited by Flames of Despair on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FatelessDeath
Grammar Police
FatelessDeath

Mycroft Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:20 pm

Joseph glared at the universe.

"That... Was the... WORST THING I HAVE EVER HAD TO DO!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, flailing around on the ground like a fish that had just been pulled out of the water, strangled, beaten, strangled again, and thrown into a puddle. "I don't know why I bother to keep fish that I know will eat every other one, grow 900% in size and weight, and then try to eat ME..." he thought solemnly, pulling himself together and gathering just enough motivation to stand, but not move anywhere, so he sat his ass back down and started preparing himself some tea of a flavor he did not even like. He was completely ragged, his hair was a mess, his clothes were effectively a bra (far too big on him) and a loincloth (with boxers, of course). That fight had taken everything he had and a little bit more. He was just happy it was over. But then he began to wonder where he had gotten the materials to make tea. So they promptly vanished as he was taking a sip, leaving him (no pun intended) effectively tea-less.

He fell back again and passed out... Again.
Back to top Go down
Flames of Despair

Flames of Despair

Mycroft Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:49 pm

The girl swayed slightly, surprised by the force of gravity that seemed to be attacking her from all directions. It was slightly nauseating, and Marigold wondered when she had last used her human form. Brushing her blonde hair out of her face, the female looked around. In slight awe of how small everything had gotten... A house then came into her eyesight, causing her tail to go up and wag excitedly. That was where she was planning to go!

The female leaned exasperatedly against the door-frame to the house. She was out of breath from her spazz over the house. She must've run into at least three different spider-webs, and she felt itchy all over from the long grass and whatever damned insects lived in it. Yet even after she had caught her breath, she was nervous to go into the house. I wonder if my mate is home yet... The thought of him made her heart flutter, and excited her. He hadn't been him in what had seemed like ages, and she was worried. Would he still like her as much? Did he get turned into a vampire?! Did he somehow wound himself?! The three thoughts were all very worrisome, the second was the most... disturbing thought, and the final pessimistic worry seemed 90% likely... "Here I go..." Marigold muttered, opening the door. It gave an awkward squeak and she entered the silent and apparently empty house. Yet with her usual paranoia, the girl walked around like a ninja in enemy territory, expecting a murderer or man-eating tarantula at every turn... Yet as she neared the kitchen, she did not expect to see Joseph in a bra and loincloth. The wolf stared in apathetic disbelief. "Welcome home." she told the motionless figure. Kneeling down to poke the male in his skinny sides.
Back to top Go down
FatelessDeath
Grammar Police
FatelessDeath

Mycroft Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:54 pm

Joseph jumped to his hands and knees (the way his spine bent hurts to describe), quickly pulling himself up, looking at the blonde figure in front of him with intense infatuation, followed by his eyes moving downward to his clothing, followed by most of the blood in his body rushing to his face, finally finishing with him sputtering "I... Uhh... The Fish... And... And the... The pond... Wrestling... And fish food!!!" He finally developed the dignity to stand, kind of half-assed, but he stood. He went in for a hug, and then, stopping dead, checked himself and shuffled off to the bedroom to change.

When he got back, he stared at her for about 4 minutes, edged closer for about 2, barely looking at her and then looking away for fear that she was edging in the opposite direction to avoid him. "What if things have changed...? Its been so long, what if she's found somebody else? Or she doesn't like me anymore?! ... WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T LIKE MY POINTY EARS?!?!" He cut off because he realized his facial expressions were changing as he thought these things and he had to consciously stop himself from touching his ears at the last comment.

He sighed and looked up, feeling kind of awkward. "I missed this place... And you..."
Back to top Go down
Flames of Despair

Flames of Despair

Mycroft Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:58 pm

Joseph's movements often startled the wolf. His particular twist to his hands and knees caused a large yelp. Yet when the male looked at her with undisguised infatuation, her heart fluttered and few other thoughts existed. Did that mean he still liked her...? She couldn't help but smirk when he blushed though, her smirk fading to a confused expression. Green-gold eyes blinking, and her head tilted slightly to one side. 'Fish food? Ohhh, we had fish.' Marigold silently concluded, proud of herself for figuring it out. Wait... OH CRAP WE HAD FISH THAT WE FORGOT ABOUT. Lucky for her, the female's mate was off changing as her eyes widened at the thought. Guilt hit her and she felt bad for neglecting the animals, trying to soothe herself by saying that fish probably didn't feel much pain... She hoped. Yet apparently one had survived long enough to beat up her boyfriend... Karma. Yet she had played her own part in their demise, so it would only be a matter of time until she was attacked by a fish. (Besides Unifish, who was currently perturbed that Joseph was home.)

When Joesph came back, fully clothed [ Dx ], all of the wolf's thoughts ended. He was so there. After a couple awkward minutes of observing the male's facial expressions, he moved closer. Her first natural reaction was to inch away in a scuttling motion from the crazed and dangerous creature. Yet hormones taking over, Marigold ran up and kissed her mate firmly on the lips. Breaking apart to murmur "I missed you too. <3" The feel of his lips seemed to make everything better.

[mood=heartfelt] Reading how you write so spasmodically, reminds me one of the first reason I fell in love with you, because you were a spazz like me and always will be. <3 [/mood]

(( I LOVE YOU MUCHLY. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
FatelessDeath
Grammar Police
FatelessDeath

Mycroft Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:52 pm

"Woah..." Joseph blinked hard, his heart racing, after being kissed like that, anybody would. "Hi to you too..." He was trying his best to stand up straight, but the gravitational pulls of the universe suddenly shifted 17 degrees in the direction of Marigold, making this a difficult feat to accomplish. He managed as best he could and lifted his head, blowing the hair that had somehow magically gotten there out of his eye. He was used to seeing out of only one eye, all badass pirates are. But he is not, was not, nor will ever be, a pirate, making this statement irrelevant. "So yeah... Hi--" This time it was his turn. 10 months of emotions and hormones untied themselves and flew out all at once in one kiss. He pulled her close, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissed her with pretty much all of the energy he had regained since the fish incident. "If she was here the entire time, why did she not feed the fish...? Or did she only feed the beta and let it eat the FUCKING HUGE RED SNAPPER that we had...? Oh well, fish... Marigold... Fish... Marigold . . . Marigold... Marigold... Marigold..." (it goes on like that for awhile...)

After he had finished unbottling almost a year's worth of passion, and about 14 minutes rest worth of recovery from wrestling a fish, he sat back down on the ground, totally lightheaded. "Double woah..." and, naturally, he fell face forward, panting. HE promptly sat back up and set off making the tea he never got, in a flavor he never liked. The only problem was that the most beautiful girl/wolf was [insert action or pose here] in the middle of the kitchen, so everytime he looked her way, he would drop all of the materials he had just gathered. Then he remembered that he had not gone to Wal-mart, meaning that these materials did not actually exist. They promptly disappeared. He sighed. "Wal-mart?" he asked her, half smiling, half twitching.

<parseline boolean; retrieve "Love" as int(mood)

I keep thinking back to realize that I do not remember our first meeting or what I first thought of you besides "Woah..." But I know that I have always loved you at least a little and I always will, a lot. <3

endif #>
Back to top Go down
Tooky

Tooky

Mycroft Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:51 pm

((-invade- <3 Kawaii~ Everything is 70000000 times more adorable because you two are both shy~
I doubt Joey sometimes.... He knows so many people O.O but it's okay ;o I'll use that to my advantage when I suggest you two for king and queen next year.
-Your loving annoying sister, Tooky))
Back to top Go down
Flames of Despair

Flames of Despair

Mycroft Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:45 am

Marigold was suddenly embraced and attacked. A small light 'eep' escaping her lips before they were taken, and her sides twitching slightly at the touch of another human. It had been way too long since this had happened... She kissed him back enthusiastically after the initial shock had worn off. His taste... His feel... His warmth... Could there be much more to life? After the romantic spaz fest, the female couldn't do much more then lean against a wall. Trying to collect her whirling thoughts and her stolen breath. Gravity played around with her head too, causing the girl to sway slightly. After a few moments of watching Joey play pretend kitchen, complete with non-existent tea, she made her way to the middle of the room. Peering around the under-used house. When her mate wasn't here the female barely ventured into it. She found human houses to be overly-creepy when alone, and her paranoia made it hard to exist calmly. Besides, her human form was useless if it wasn't being used by the male, so she could venture around in a much more coordinated and balance wolf-form. All reasons aside, and forgotten, Marigold re-focused on her mate. Deciding that even though she much liked the house, he was a much better sight to stare at.

After a few more attempts at making tea, reality seemed to finally drop on Joseph. He suggested Wal-mart. A place that held so much amazement and fear at once... Yet going out meant no 'couple-time'. Yet judging by her mate's living habits, he would need sustenance... As long as they didn't try to do all the shopping the empty house required... "Kay~" came the cheerful reply. Her voice startled her, she didn't often use that tone with her family often. Partially because she was an anti-social wolf, something that probably shouldn't exist, or sign that showed some mental malfunction.... And partially because she wasn't very cheery without her mate. Was she really that reliant/addicted to him? The thought caused her to blink her light eyes twice in a rapid motion of confusion. Yet her mind switched tracks almost instantly, burying the confusion. "As long as we get coffee!" She exclaimed, "I dun muchly favor tea..." she added, wrinkling her nose.
Back to top Go down
FatelessDeath
Grammar Police
FatelessDeath

Mycroft Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:33 am

He sighed and looked at her with the deepest look he could muster up (About 3-5 feet, maybe less). "Constant reminders of why I love you." It occured to him that he no longer had a car. He motioned for her to follow and wandered to the bedroom. He proceeded to his side of the bed and pulled his cell phone off of the charging stand. It was dusty. "I wonder if it still works..." He contemplated the concept of touchscreens for a moment before tapping away at it at unheard of speeds. In the end the only thing that really had a chance of being derived was the dial tone, since he didn't even really know what he was doing. "4-2-4-2-5-6-4".

A small cloaked figure appeared. Joseph bumped fists with it and whispered to it. It did something which looked like a nod and vanished. Lil' Death was his familiar, whom he had picked up while he was out. He looked to his mate. "Now wait for it..." He looked at his watch, "3... 2... 1... Boom." He said simply. There was a large explosion which sounded about 2 miles away. "Now that my car is probably a pile of smoldering scrap metal and shrapnel... I guess we should walk..." He looked at her, making the same half smile/twitch as he realized what he had just done. "What the hell have I done?!" His eyes fogged over and he cut off when he noticed the facial expression thing again. "We need coffee... And new cars." He looked out the window and sighed... "So... A coffee date then?" He looked at her ears and smiled. "Or would you prefer to go for a walk to the dog park?" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Flames of Despair

Flames of Despair

Mycroft Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:57 pm

So Joseph had just blown up their car. "If you're going to blow something up, then at least do it where we can see it!" Marigold scolded, smacking him lightly on the head. The idea of a coffee date sounded nice though, it had been a while since she had drunken the amazing liquid... The male's second statement caused a scowl though, Marigold's ears going back. Must he compare her to a dog? Her expression worsened at the thought. She didn't have much against them, but they were to reliant on people and mindless. To think that they had evolved from her own species.... She swiftly turned away from him, with an annoyed 'hmph!'. She wasn't really that angry, but she enjoyed his reactions. That comment was none-the-less insulting, and slightly hurt. Marigold had a bad habit of taking things personally, part of her paranoia problem... So they had been away from each other for nearly a year and that's how he shows it? Her expression changed to a childish pout. If that's how he wants to play it... "If you can handle it, there might be some scary fish there. she retorted, her tone slightly angry but slightly teasing.
Back to top Go down
FatelessDeath
Grammar Police
FatelessDeath

Mycroft Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:48 pm

Joseph bit his lip and walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. "Fine, then a coffee date?" He bit his lip partly for the fish remark, and partly for the intense "OhmiigawdIfuckedup." feeling. It had been almost a year since he had had proper coffee, and the idea that Starbucks had the pumpkin spice lattes in season was driving him crazy. "I love you and I missed you so much..." He kissed her cheek this time and moved forward to her side, keeping one arm around her waist. "Now come on, you know that you want coffee." He said playfully, pulling his wallet out by the chain and spinning it off to the side.

He put the wallet back in his pocket and half walked with, half dragged the girl out the front door, locking it behind him with a remote key. "We should get a horse... Since my hearse just got blown up... Of course, I would probably end up blowing that up too..." He looked over and had to bite his tongue. "I swear, she's gotten more beautiful while I've been away..." He sighed and continued walking/shuffling towards the coffee shop, holding her closer as he walked, purely out of reaction. "What's going on... I usually don't get like this..." He sighed again and looked up. "Damn..."
Back to top Go down
Flames of Despair

Flames of Despair

Mycroft Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:58 pm

Her mate's touch felt good. His warmth was always something Marigold looked forward too. Each smallest touch, sent her heart beating faster. Maybe she was just freaking out because of months of pent up emotion... She wanted him. Yet the thoughts in her logical mind made her bite her lip. Was she really this empty without him? Desperate? It wasn't this bad before they were dating, though painful, she hadn't been introduced to the addictive drug called Joey. "I missed you too... and I'd love some coffee. <3" Coffee made everything better. It destroyed the deep thoughts in her head, and it was amazing. The taste alone would clear all bad thoughts, and the caffeine would bring out her childish happy side. The side that would do things irrationally and without care. It would be nice to finally let loose, and she was in a mood that didn't care what trouble her childish side came up with, waking up naked in the living room was a lesser worry.

Then Marigold was being dragged. The female let herself, merely stumbling a little from her uncoordination. She heard Joseph mumbling about getting a horse. It would probably be bad for them to get an animal, not only would caring for it be hard, she didn't need her mate blowing up an actual animal. "I'm fine with walking. she replied absently, observing the ground. Just let them get there so she wouldn't have to think anymore, coffee was her equivalent to alcohol, and right now being caffeine drunk would be nice. Maybe then she would stop thinking about how much she wanted him... Er, coffee.... Right, that's what she was really craving... Coffee, not mate.... Coffee... Coffey.... Joey....
Back to top Go down
FatelessDeath
Grammar Police
FatelessDeath

Mycroft Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:53 pm

"Yeah, I know... But a horse... Or a new car... Or a hamster... " Joseph sighed even harder and the side of his mouth twitched, he could not think back to a time when he did not have more than half of his analytical mind as completely free space to breathe, or bask, or chase mental butterflies or something. He could usually work things out passively without much more thought than "So...". But right now, his mind was so cluttered with sentiments and the random worries that were passing before his eyes where the numbers usually went, that he was having difficulty walking in a straight line (and of course, he checked himself and realigned at this point). "I think I am messing this up. She doesn't seem like she is enjoying herself. I have been gone for so long, I don't think she is comfortable around me anymore. I don't remember her favorite foods or drinks. Does that make me a bad boyfriend?" He brushed his hair over his pointed ears by shaking his head in one direction, then the other, and sniffled.

"Ugh... I don't know how you survive outside for such long periods at a time. It kills my sinuses." He wondered about his family sometimes and how he ended up where he was. It wasn't until he met her that any of this had really been an issue. Besides his difficulty with emotions and social interactions, he had never really thought about the rest of life, he just worried about himself. But even after he met her, it was all just another game to him until he fell in love with her and got pulled into her family. It was (as far as he knew, he was still trying to discern things out of the "family web"):

Grandmother and mother foxes, dad a dog/wolf-type, sister a cat, and his girlfriend a wolf. "The goddess knows that there are probably hundreds more in there..." he thought, finally recomposing himself enough to think, walk, and keep a cool expression at the same time (this was about as difficult as walking, chewing gum, and breathing at the same time). He mentally put aside the tangled skein that was his family for just long enough to see the coffeehouse coming into sight. He reoriented his target location and went back to organizing his mind. "Damn... How long has it been since I had real coffee? Yeah... Coffee... Marigold... Coffee... Marigold... Coffee flavored Marigold... Yum... Fish... Scary fish... Coffee Flavored--" He hit the glass.
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

Mycroft Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:13 am

(( >< do you have any idea how much i love you both right now this is adorible <3 ))
Back to top Go down
Flames of Despair

Flames of Despair

Mycroft Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:59 pm

(( Nii!~?.///. ))

Joseph seemed absent. Was he okay? He had that distanced look that meant he was lost in thought, though the degree of thought he was lost in could vary. It was awkward since they had been apart for a while, and the only way to describe that feeling was that it hurt... She didn't want to be awkward with him... Anyone but him... Would it be better if she just attacked him? Marigold bit her as she nervously wondered if she should try kissing him or something again. She never knew how to act in public, or around people in general. Sometimes it was hard to tell if she was more wolf or human. Wolves were so more simple, using simple body language. There was no distance, or questions of who was mated to who (though of course normally only alphas had pups), and the human invention awkwardness didn't exist. Yet it was an undeniable fact that the girl was mostly human, however hard it was to tell from her shaky steps and the look of embarrassed confusion on her pale face.

"Are you okay?" The response to Joey's action seemed to break some sort of silence. Marigold's voice was higher with uncertainty, and the sentence in itself was very unsure on whether or not it should exist. Since when was her mate ever okay? He had allergies, bad luck, and was constantly floating in the recesses of his mind. His answer to any sort of worry over his well-being was usually along the lines of 'nothing' or a simple 'I'm fine' or 'okay'. Marigold pouted, hoping he wouldn't go there with her. Yet she hoped she was acting right, she always tried her best to be polite and feminine, when neither really came naturally. Of course rules were always warped with the fact this was her boyfriend... 'Stupid human etiquette!' She cursed, pushing back her instincts that just seemed to state the obvious fact she was in heat. It was in that moment of her inward arguing (Which was a near daily occurrence, and honestly the wolf was glad her 'voices' hadn't tried to get involved), that her mate ran into the window of the coffee shop. Startling the crap out of the female and sent; worry, amusement, and that 'oh not again' feeling, through her chest. So not sure what else to say she bent down and asked "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
FatelessDeath
Grammar Police
FatelessDeath

Mycroft Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:10 am

((Meh... >///>))

Joseph rubbed his forehead and sat up. "Its nothing, I'm fi--" He stopped short, realizing that she never liked it when he replied like that. "Yeah, but my head hurts. I have hit it three times today." He stood up and leaned on the glass pane ("Pain... Not pane."), looking at the worried look on his mate's face. He could not deny the fact that, given the choice, he could have rushed back home with her, locked the door behind them, and not come out for hours and hours. He could feel the blood trying to rush back to his face at the thought, but he fought it back. Manners had to be maintained in public. This was a rule that he had to remind himself of time and time again. No matter how level-headed he tried to be, he could never shake the fact that he was a thrill seeker... He liked to be in danger and he liked to show off to his girl, but the limits of what he could do in public were restricted by public acceptance and the such. He did not like to draw attention to himself, low profile is better.

"So... Coffee then..." He took her hand, kind of awkwardly until he found a comfortable position and looked into her eyes. He felt like he could mask the lust on his face and body, but not his eyes. He sighed and looked towards the floor, trying to think of what to say next. "God... What is happening to me?" He glanced up at her and then quickly back down. "Lust, love and... God, I want her." He sighed, he felt better now that he had admitted it, but it only amplified the feelings. He bit his lip and looked at her again, this time not making any attempt at masking, but speaking quickly to try and redirect any attention. "Should we go in then?"
Back to top Go down
FatelessDeath
Grammar Police
FatelessDeath

Mycroft Home Empty
PostSubject: Mycroft Home(2)   Mycroft Home I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:35 pm

Joesph was lying on the couch upside-down with his legs over the edge, moving back and forth lazily as he teased a small piece of cyan hair on the top of his head. "Damn, your pack can eat. Oh well, I'm happy, and we have groceries for the next two weeks!" He looked over at her casually. Now that food was out of the way and there were literally gallons of coffee on the table in front of them. His feelings had been slowly welling up at an impressive rate all day and they were getting close to the snapping point. It had been far too long since he had spent time with her and... Welll... Y'know... He was looking at his eyes in the mirror reflection of the glass coffee table and noticed her out of the corner of his eye. He looked over with no barrier in the emotion of his eyes. He wanted her. There was no way of getting around it. All of the stuff that he had gone through, all of 5 hours of emotions building up, and the smells... It was all too much to handle...

He spun around so that he was laying length-wise on the couch, and then sat up on the spot, looking over at his mate. She looked like she wanted to brain herself on the wall. "Not a good sign... She looks so tense... Maybe things have changed..." He pondered this for a moment, and then decided that he should try to lighten the topic a little bit in hopes of her getting more comfortable around him. "But Night..." He continued from his earlier thought, "He kept on staring at me when I was not looking, it worries me..." He gave a crooked smile and got closer to her, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her cheek, then resting his chin on her shoulder, taking full advantage of what everyone called him being "cute". He never considered himself cute, or attractive by any means, personality, physical or otherwise "I do have an awesome body though..." He thought to himself in a vain moment of temporary weakness. He quickly checked and mentally slapped himself "No! Bad! Not cool." He redoubled and noticed the girl he had his arms around again. The thoughts that he had pushed away flooded back. He wanted her. It was as simple as that. "Such simplistic, primal thoughts... I like them..." He kissed her neck again and went into a resting position where she would not notice the blood trickling out of his mouth from biting his tongue.

((Sorry, I am really distracted, stupid TV...))
Back to top Go down
Flames of Despair

Flames of Despair

Mycroft Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:42 am

(( Don't destroy your tongue! D: ))

Marigold barely heard what Joseph said, all she could feel was his arms around her. In that moment every stressful problem, any small feeling of anxiety or panic, just dissipated. For once the suffocating emotions were nothing. They didn't stand a chance against the power of Joseph. The wolf let her body relax into this blissful feeling. For a second that was all she felt, that second didn't last very long though.

Hormones. Lots of them, pulsing through the girl. She was nearly taken aback by the suddenly un-innocent thoughts that leapt into her mind. The cravings, the burning passion, the lusty desire... What had she become?! How had she ever suppressed these emotions for anytime at all?! She held herself together though, she had already made a lot of first moves and she didn't want to push herself... She had to stay together... Ignore the animalistic emotions that fueled her emotions and stained her thoughts. Her face reddened once again at the thought of all the feelings she had. Was that normal for a female? She glanced back at Joseph lustily. Well it was Joseph... She bit her lip softly and leaned her head back against her mate. "I want you..." she whispered, her voice tinted with the intensity of her heat. She kissed up and down her male's jaw and neck. Gently nipping his neck and beautifully pointy ear. His lips were out of reach, but hopefully they wouldn't be for long...

(( x////x I don't think I'm natural... ))
Back to top Go down
FatelessDeath
Grammar Police
FatelessDeath

Mycroft Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:28 pm

((Hearing my full name so much is awkward after so long. ><))

Things never really well when Joseph was around because of his luck. This was the best thing that had happened to him since he left. He thought she had been feeling awkward because it had been so long and they had grown distant from each other. This was different. He felt the blood rushing from the would he had made on his tongue (which had cauterized pretty quickly.) to the other parts of his face and most of his upper body, causing his body temperature to skyrocket. "Why did I ever leave this...?" The hormones were flowing through his veins like a drug... No... Like blood. Marigold was the drug. The most amazing drug there was. And he was having a craving that he could not believe. "I want you too... So much... I'm sorry I left without much warning, I don't remember what was so important that I could possibly care to give this up for." He lifted his head when she nipped at his ear, he didn't care if she saw the blood, he had done worse before and she knew it. He wiped his mouth and kissed her neck, running his lips slowly and lightly up, over her cheek and to her lips, moving into it gently and bringing her closer to him. This was so perfect...

It had been months that he had been gone and this was still as natural to him as breathing. He pulled her closer to him and put his arms around her, their bodies and all of their contours seemed to fit together perfectly He pressed closer to her and let their lips find shape in each other, as they always did. He muttered something through the kiss, but even he did not know what he said, it was trivial anyway. Just a distraction to this perfect moment, something that he just did not have the heart to spoil... He had waited too long and was not about to give this up so easily. He was stubborn when it came to his mate, especially spending time with her. It was as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Flames of Despair

Flames of Despair

Mycroft Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:52 pm

(( Are you aware my character already knew you bit your tongue, the second you bled? PART WOLF. xP ))

Marigold squeaked, and blushed more at the touch of his lips, they tickled her jaw in the best way. Right now, she wasn't concerned about how he had bit his tongue open, only the fact that he was so close. An immense pleasure created from the electricity of their heated bodies. She kissed her mate back, beginning to use her tongue. The girl's hands ran up the male's shirt. She felt the entirety of his soft skin, his muscled abdomen, and his abdominal cavity. While her hands re-memorized the contours of Joseph's torso, her motions were slowly pulling his shirt off. Her heart rate increased dramatically, she put more intensity into the kiss, and pressed her body closer to her mate's. The wolf opened her golden eyes slightly to gaze lovingly at the man she had all to herself. Joseph was the only thought on her mind, as if all her troubles had merely faded away. Only the most primal instinct, and most human lust were left. Combining in pure love, she loved him so much. Too much for her own good, and she wanted him... Words couldn't come to her, only the natural language of the body, one of her hands brushed over his belt buckle... Marigold was so overly infected with her aphrodisiac called Joseph...
Back to top Go down
FatelessDeath
Grammar Police
FatelessDeath

Mycroft Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:19 pm

((I know, I just won't let you see it. xP))

The electric sensations that were flying through every nerve ending suddenly lit them on fire, every touch, every little motion, the contours of her body and the softness of her skin underneath his fingertips, they were all amplified like a guitar on overdrive. He ran his hands down her body and slowly up her shirt, subconsciously making to remove it without thinking about it. He never opened his own, but he could tell that she had opened her eyes by the way her breathing changed. It deepened and he felt the change in here heartbeat. It was music to his ears, so sporadic and uneven. What made it even more amazing was that it always seemed to compliment his perfectly. He could feel, even now, the lust welling up as he slid her shirt up with one hand and pulled her closer by the back with the other. He moved one hand up and felt the velcro strap. That would be left for a little later, for now he focused on the kiss and the task of getting this first layer off. Every contour, every move, the breathing, the heartbeat... It was a dance and a symphony that did not need any type of rehearsal, it just happened... And it was perfect every time, no matter what. He pulled her closer and kissed her with increasing intensity as he moved his free hand down to get a feel for the dynamics of her pants and how to remove them.
Back to top Go down
Flames of Despair

Flames of Despair

Mycroft Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:32 pm

(( x//////x ))

Just as Marigold was getting used to Joseph's body, his warm hands were suddenly over her body. She twitched slightly as his hands gently tickled her sides, somehow feeling so good against her skin. Her face felt hot from the heat of her blush which kept getting worse, she allowed him to strip off her shirt as she stripped his off. Now she could press her, nearly naked, torso against his. The feelings of their bare skin touching was amazing, the burning passion that seemed to be coming off each creature in waves. The girl's heart got even more erratic, as she realized how exposed her chest was and would be. It was embarrassing thought, after ten months he had probably seen girls with tiny waits and huge breasts. Her body was far from perfect in her opinion, compared to this godly figure that her hands had the pleasure of feeling... She decided to take advantage of the moment, she ran both her hands over her mate's torso a few times. The female then weaved one of her hands into the back of Joseph's hair, pulling his face close, after a short breather, as the kiss collected more and more feeling. Her other hand began to work on his belt, and her as her shy heartbeat resonated through every fiber of her being, she undid his belt and pants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mycroft Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mycroft Home   Mycroft Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mycroft Home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next