Huldrula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dysfunctional Family~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sin's den (doesn't know what she's doing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sindrudru

Sindrudru

Sin's den (doesn't know what she's doing) Empty
PostSubject: Sin's den (doesn't know what she's doing)   Sin's den (doesn't know what she's doing) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:54 am

A hole dug in the clay dirt on the outskirts of the Forest. Sin dug it herself and it took her at least a week to dig it, for it was a massive cavern with an array of different sized rooms. She was planning to make it for her family but got carried away in the whole design and made it a lot larger than necessary. She wanted to make one more run through to make sure everything was stable. She crawled through the concealed opening into a large empty room. There were two openings from there one leading into a hallway full of smaller rooms and one leading to an underground stream she unfortunately stumbled on almost killing her and flooding the hole. She bypassed the downward leading hole to the rapid stream and walked down the hall individually checking each room for security. She counted several smaller rooms and five large rooms, they were all stable and ready to support life, which made her extremely proud of her tedious work. She crawled out of the whole and walked into the forest to feed. Then go on a search to find her offspring.

((is this okay? idk if its supposed to look like this but i tried and i wanted to make a single place tht we could eventually live in ^^'' if u want me to change it plz say something))
Back to top Go down
saphraira

saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Sin's den (doesn't know what she's doing)   Sin's den (doesn't know what she's doing) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:22 am

((its good but i dont think we can all fit in the den.))
Back to top Go down
Sindrudru

Sindrudru

PostSubject: Re: Sin's den (doesn't know what she's doing)   Sin's den (doesn't know what she's doing) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:50 am

((Damn really xD okay i'll just stalk u ^^))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sin's den (doesn't know what she's doing)   Sin's den (doesn't know what she's doing) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sin's den (doesn't know what she's doing)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Huldrula :: Role Playing Area :: The Land of Fun :: Homes :: Dens-
Jump to: